Ishq Qabool🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone was present at hall, Roseena was going back finally, she was ready with her luggage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone was present at hall, Roseena was going back finally, she was ready with her luggage.

"Khalu i want to tell you about my decision before leaving." She said looking towards me.

I was shocked, i already told her earlier that i will talk to my parents and i don't want her as my wife.

"Ji beta batao", baba asked getting excited.

I turned around to find maa, she was also looking worried.

"I am ready to marry aryan. I like him." She said shyly and blushing slightly.

No....no....no...... she don't know me and stupid playing ganes with me. It's not that easy madam. I don't want this to do like this but because of this Roseena i have to.

"But I'm not, i don't want to marry her baba. And i already informed her about my decision."

"But why? What's my fault? Just because your bubble doesn't like me, you don't want me" She started shouting and accusing bubble.

"Don't raise your voice dammit. And no i will not marry you and it's my decision."  I said glaring at her, how dare she talking about her"

"Roseena bache, mujhe maaf kar de. Par vo is nikkah se khush nhi hoga beta tuo is nikkah ka kya fayda" My mom said coming near her and holding her hands. She loves roseena very much but not more than me and bubble.

"Nahi khala nahi, mei shaadi karungi aur sirf aryan se hi karungi. Ye mere saath aisa nhi kar sakta." Now, I'm losing my patience.

"Kya ho raha hai yaha" Suddenly i heard bubble, she was ready for college i guess.

"Wahi jo tum chahti thi." Roseena shouted at her.

Bubble got scared and holds sana's hand tightly. I can see her trembling slightly.

"Mei...meine kya kiya..." she asked scared.

"Ye jo tumne drame kiye na itne din. Aryan ko ignore karna, usse baat na karna. Sab kaam aa gya. Tumne kar dikhaya. Yahi chahti thi na ki ye mana kar de nikkah se tuo lo kar diya mana mujhe" She continued speaking nonsense, glaring at her.

Kissa Ishq Ka (Short love stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें