Intezaar Tumhara🧕🧕🧕🧕

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was pacing back and forth infront of the room, while doctors were treated her father

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was pacing back and forth infront of the room, while doctors were treated her father. After few minutes her mother came running and crying "kya hua hai beta inhe". She asked ainam holding her hands tightly.

She hugged her mom tightly and said "baba theek ho jayenge mama, kuch nahi hoga unhe" she almost chocked, but managed to control herself.

I was standing there looking at them and soon her mothernoticed me and asked " aap kon hai beta" and before i could speak she replied "maa ye mere student k family member hai, mujhe aaur baba ko ye hi apne saath hospital laye. Hume taxi stand par dekha inhone to help ki" she said slowly and my eyes catches her gaze, she quickly lowered her gaze. Her eyes were doing something in her heart.

"Ji Assalamualaykum aunty" wishing her mom with smile.

"Wallekumasalaam beta, tumhara bahot bahot Shukriya beta" Ainam lifted her eyes again to meet mine.

"Ji nahi aunty aap ye kaisi baat kar rahi hai." I answered looking at her and then ainam.

Suddenly doctor called  "Jamaal Shah ji ke saath kon hai"

Walking fast towards doctor ainam answered "ji doctor hum unki family hai bataye"

"Dekhiye inka dil phele se hi kamjor hai, inhe kisi baat ka tuo stress hai, jisse ye sochte rehte hai. Please inhe stress or problems se door rakhiye. Inka sugar level bhi bada hua hai. Mei kuch medicines de raha hu time to time dijiye. Aap inhe half an hour baad ghar le ja sakte hai, he will be fine soon, aur ye file reception mei submit kr dijiye."  She was on the edge of tears with shaking hands she took the file.

"Ji thank you doctor" Her mother said holding ainam from her shoulder.

It looks like she was in great pain. Like she was fighting with herself. "Maa ye sab meri vajah se ho raha hai na, kitni badkismat hu mei maa" Her voice was barely above a whispers, She was crying like a baby, putting her head on her mother shoulder. There was something wrong with this girl. She was looking at her mother with those lifeless eyes.

Her teary face making me more uncomfortable. My heart was paining because of this girl. And i seriously don't know the reason.

After few minutes her mother said "Beta aap pareshaan na ho, ab ye theek hai. Aap bhi humare wajah se pareshaan hue. Ab aap ghar jaa sakte hai."she was sitting on opposite bench with ainam.

Kissa Ishq Ka (Short love stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें