Our New Beginning

BENDY'S POV
Oh boy Oh boy!!
We're getting somebody new in the studio! A new pal to play with! And better yet, Henry is gonna let me show em around the place! A tour guide!!

Amazing right!?
I'm so excited that I can't stop bouncing up and down that even Sammy had to hold me still!
Hahaha!!

"Alright Alright, Everybody.. Met Y/N.. " A slim cartoon figure then appears behind Henry as he enters the room. They appear to be very shy, and have the most adorable smile.

(Here's an image of what you look like)

Y/N Angel.
(this is my oc, Willie Angel, but I wanted to use his design for you)
"Wowie! For a Angel you sure are more beautiful than Alice!" Bendy shouted, Alice angry at his respond.

"Oh gee.." You held your cheeks as they turned a darker gold.

Bendy titles his head, as he watched your cheeks turned gold. His smile widened even more. He made his walk over to you and wrapped a arm around your shoulder.

"Now, come on toots! Imma show you the studio!!" He giggled, Smiling.

You nodded, smiling a bit while the others then told you their names. After a while, Bendy was showing you around the place,

"Annddd here's the office to All the artists! Including where I was born.. well, where I was made! Heh, pretty neat for a demon like me right?" He crossed his arms. As he felt cool in that moment, you giggled.

"Uhm.. Well then Mister.. for a demon who's shorter than a wolf that's pretty neat." You chuckled, holding in a laugh as his smile stayed by his eyes changed shape.

O U O

"Wait what?" He responded, then realized you've already sat your self on a seat and was staring at a cartoony version of Bendy on the desk..

"ya never told me your name.." You mumbled, as you flipped the pages, showing the details and work shown on each page.

"Bendy.." He smiled, as he took a seat next to you.

"and, just cause I'm shorter than Boris! Doesn't mean anything! I.. he just has long legs" Bendy complained. As you chuckled, Your smile making his heart flatter.

"You know.. toots.. Your so beautiful.. for a mister.." He mumbled, his cheeks turning a darker grey.

"Aww.. gee.. Thanks Bendy.. for a demon your not so sour.. your sweet! Sweeter than any candy apple I've seen!" You responded, resting your cheek on the palm of your gloved hand.

Bendy covered his face as he blushed even darker, you laughed at his response.

Bendy then blushed even harder as he peeked his eye through his glove,  to see your laughing face.

His eyes shaped into hearts and his tail swirled into a heart shape, as he lad on the palms of his hands.

You spotted this and blushed a bit yourself,

Those were good memories..
You were the only one Bendy remembered..

You tired to help him.. but you had the same faith.
Now.. you and bendy were in terrifying forms.. everyone ran from you..

Even your best friend Henry.. you trusted him.. he left..

Bendy only had you left, and you only had Bendy left.

You only had each other.