Bendy x babysitter Reader

Bendy groaned in annoyance as One of his Bendy "children" climbed onto him, following him as he walked down the dark damp hallways.

He was heading over to your office. You were a .. lost soul but still had a human side to you, you were gentle and sweet.

Due to your past of being a babysitter.
Always gentle with babies, and fun with kids.

He was tired and just wanted a break.
He was like a mom at this point.

He made his way closer to your office, arriving at the door.

Knocking on it, his "children" then followed among him, also banging on the door. You opened it, with the surprised of a bunch of tiny bendy's staring back at you as if you were Boris.

Another best friend to play with, one of them open their arms wide towards you.
You did as he wanted to and picked him up,
He just stared at you as you led the rest of the gang in.

Bendy being tired, sat on your couch,

The "babies" started to climb all over you. You adored the attention.

You smiled as one played with your inky hair and other held onto your arm.

Others tugging you at your pants.

"You should keep em' you seem to adore em'"
Bendy's deep voice suggested.

You shook your head, a loss of words due to your voice box... turning to a puddle of ink.

You smiled, making your way over to Bendy. Placing one of his "children" on his lap as you took a sit next to him.

After a while of just sitting their letting the children play with, and climb all over you.

The kids started to get tired. You yawned, showing your tiredness as well.
Bendy sighed. As he felt your head lay on his shoulder.
He laid his head onto your head and just hummed a sight melody.

(I know it's Alice bear with me)

Bendy's humming vibrated throughout his body, making you calmer, into a deeper sleep.

The kids slept on bendy's lap, your lap, your shoulder, around your waist.
Pretty much around you guys.

As the mood calmed.

All was nice..

"WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"
"SHUT THE FU-"
"BENDY."
"YOU CAN TALK?"
"GOD DAMN IT BENDY."
"WWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"