Sammy x Bendy Reader

Henry did it.. he broke the loop... now.. he had a human sized Bendy staring back at him. His smile looking bright and blissful.

Henry stares at him,
Then realized he couldn't take care of Bendy.. he had to search the rest of the studio.. So one idea popped in mind.

Sammy Lawrence.

"Are we there yet pal?" You spoke, staring up at him as you both walked back to the Music Department.

"Uh.. No, not yet. Just a little longer.. he's not dead yet.. so he must be back there.." Henry mumbled the rest to himself, as You stared at him with a smile.

"Soooo.. who is this mister called Sammy?" You questioned after a few moments of silence. Henry paused for a second, picking up His pace you doing the same.

"Uh.. he's somebody who looks up to you.. somehow greatly.." He chuckled nervously, as he remember how Sammy was coo coo.

"Oh! New buddies to hang out with! How boy!" You smiled wider, as you stared to pick up pace.

After a few minutes you made it at where Sammy tired to kill Henry.

"Alright.. we're here.. now we just wai-"

"SAMMMYYY!! YOUU THERE PALL??
ITSS MEEE BENDYY!! YOUR MIGHTY .. what's it called again?... oh right.. GOD!!!" You screamed, echoing your shouts around the area. Surely he heard you right?

"My lord?.." Sammy's voice was heard, you turned around and he just.. stared at you. You looked.. different.. not tall.. and your terrifying appearance that made everyone within 6.8 miles wanna runn for their life's...

You looked cute..

"YEP! That's me! Well.. not "my Lord" type of demon but uh.. It's Bendy for ya! Nice mask! Looks just like me expect for the broken bits and stuff.. " You shrugged , walking over to him

You were a bit shorter than him

"My lord.. you.. look.." He couldn't even finish his sentence when You smiled and placed your hands on your hips.

"different.." He mumbled, not used to you being a cartoony cute short demon.

"Can you watch over him?" Henry broke the silence. Sammy nodded, still confused but .. kinda addicted to the fact his Lord isn't trying to murder him in any way, shape or form.

Heh..

"Want ya wanna do now now what Henry left?" You questioned, as you entered a room with him,

"..uhm.. well . My lord how about we-"
GRUNTS AND GROANS NOISES
"What was that?" You asked a bit nervous, walked a bit closer to Sammy.

"No worries My Lord, just some searchers.." Sammy responded, sitting down in a seat unbothered.

"I.. I don't like those noises.. get rid of em!" You shouted, grabbing onto Sammy's arm. Tugging it. Still facing the door.

"My Lord, The searchers aren't going to harm you, their scared of you to let that happen. And anyway, I can easily kill them for you My Lord.." Sammy placed a hand on your shoulder, your eyes looking back at his mask.

You thought for a moment before gaining all your confidence and open the door, leaving a confused Sammy behind who then got up and joined you outside. The searchers then paused and stared at you for a moment before letting out grunts as laughter.

Your smile twitched,
Ink poured over your eyes.
Your appearance growing taller and skinnier.

You let out a smiley roar and all the searchers swam away in fear, Sammy stared at you during that. You stared back and your smile grew.

You walked over to him and looked down at him. You grew in length, making him seem small and weak.

You patted his head then grew smaller to your average size.

"Well Gee! I taught those fellas!" You smiled and chuckled, making your way back into his room. He paused for a moment before joining you.

"M-my Lord.. you.. I.. okay then.." He mumbled,

Following behind you.
And finally catching up, walking next to you.

His hand that was empty was now filled with your tiny hand.

Sammy squealed at you holding his hand.

"Alrighty then toots! Where too?" You questioned, giving him a toothy grin,
Tilting your head as you looked up to him.

"Ah, o-of course Me Lord.." He responded.

You and him traveled and looked around the studio. You turned into a monster and protected Sammy whenever searchers came. The butcher gang was another story.

You threw them against the wall-

Sammy:
👁👄👁💧

Now, that's the end of that story!
I hope you liked the weird ending..
also, you are older than Sammy even if it doesn't look like it.