BATIM everyone x!M!healing reader

As you can see from the comic above.
I got so many freaking ideas.
But, how about everyone (Boris, Bendy, Alice, Noran, Sammy) get healed, by you?

Now now listen. This is a .. kind of a poly relationship? Depends..

On with the story my children!
You also have a yellow eye, and an human eye. Half an half. Your yellow eye is surrounded with ink but your mouth is still showing. On the same side of your inky eye. Your arm is covered with ink and is shapable.
Your a male.

(M/N: Male Name)

"Hey uh.. M/N.. where are we going.." Alice questioned,

"We're going to find Bendy." You answered, with an axe in one hand, and holding Sammy's hand in another.

"But.. Me Lord, don't you think it's best it .. uh.. Stay in the bunker room.. it's safer there.." Sammy responded, fighting his hold on your warm hand.

"Hey, I couldn't have gone alone but y'all wanted to come along, so it ain't my fault." You growled.

Boris then tapped your shoulder and mumbled something.

"No Boris, we're not going to leave Alice out here alone." You glared at him. He sighed, still not feeling safe with Alice around.

"Boris!! What the heck?" Alice shouted, but before Boris or you could say something. A bunch of searchers appear, everyone went behind you and you started to swing that axe that your life depended on it. Cause it did.

Once you destroyed the Searchers, you realized the walls being covered with ink.

The gang starts getting worried, and by Boris's actions. You now take notice the ink demon is near by. You see a Miracle box and point towards it.

"Everyone! In there! Now! Get movin' " You shouted, They were squished, but as they waited for you to enter you shut the door, their faces changing to an worried emotion.

"What.. What are you doing!?" Alice shouted, trying to open the door.

"I'm sorry, but... all this is my fault. I need to fix what I loved most." You mumbled, giving him a quick smile, before walking to the inky footsteps that are hear close.

"Bendy!!" You shouted, As you spotted Bendy not so far ahead of you. He growled and turned around with the same smile he did to chase you around the studio like cat and mouse.

He titled his head in confusion as you walked closer and closer. Fear was holding you back from your dear best friend, your creation. But you couldn't hold back any longer, you wanted to save everyone. and by everyone

You mean't everyone.

You saved Sammy from bendy.. now he calls you his lord...

You saved Boris from Alice, and saved Alice in meanwhile.

Now.. You need to save Bendy.

"Bendy... Heya.. pal.. " You bent down a bit and placed the axe down.
Bendy staring at the now on the floor Axe then back at you.

"Now.. Bendy.. remember me pal? It's me.. M/N.. M/N L/N ... I created you.. with Henry.. and.. that .. that.. Joey! " you had anger in your tone but still a motherly vibe.

Henry died in the studio, and by how many times you had to watch your best friend die. You couldn't stand the loop any more.

You decided to change it.

You reached your hand out to Bendy, and slowly cupped his .. cheek.

"Imma do it.. Imma save ya.. imma save everybody.. including my.. best pal.. with Boris.. the whole gang.." You whispered, rubbing some ink to reveal a tearful eye.

It was a cartoony eye.

   (Only the last two scenes are happening right now)

"there ya are.. the little devil himself eh?" You smiled,

Your eye glowed as a swirl glowed on your arm.

Bendy stared at you for a second. Taking in your Familiar features.

His eyes start getting ... inky?
Creating black tears as your Warm Smile brings many peaceful memory's.

"aw.. there there Buddy.. let it all out.. it's okay to cry.." You pat his back as he sobbed into your shoulder,

He still had his original shape, but his cartoony eyes was shown, making him more cute than before,

The gang, though was terrified.

You tired to show them it was okay, but Sammy wasn't having it, Boris was about to piss himself and Alice was hiding behind both of em.

You decided to was best to come back to the shelter as you had plenty of food now.

Bendy was on one side of the hallway, and the gang on the other, Sammy wanted to hold your hand since he was very clingy and was touch starved.

He was sorta in the middle with you, holding your hand. And he stared at Bendy, and bendy stared at him back. They had a staring contest and Sammy lost.. yep.

Alice and Boris was hiding behind each other and walked in the other side of the hallway, staring at Bendy scared but Boris slowly managed to get comfortable around Bendy and hang out around him in that side. Alice was near Sammy but was too terrified to even look at Bendy.

It was gonna take a while for them all to get used to each other but it' be worth it.

Now you have to find Henry, who was finding the way to the main room. The way to get out.

Or did you really wanna leave?

Well yes duh but with everyone.
But you didn't wanna risk them dying or vanishing. So you didn't really know what to do,

It was confusing,

Hm.

"my lord- Bendy won't stop looking at me.." Sammy

"M/N! Why did you bring that demon along with us???!!!" Alice

Boris chuckled while showing Bendy finger magic tricks.

Bendy just stared at everyone.

You groaned at Alices complaints.