[Pancakes 🥞]

Ennoshita POV:
I looked up to my new boyfriend and smiled.
"And your handsome as well." I say, playing with his hand to look up to see a bisexual mess with his ADHD out of wack. The person in question was Noya who was talking way louder than he usually does. And that's saying something considering he's usually a loud person
"ASAHI YOUR PROBABLY WONDERING WHY I INVITED YOU OVER WELL I INVITED YOU OVER BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS ALL LOVELY DOVEY AND I FELT LEFT OUT AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO CUDDLE BECAUSE I REALLY WANT A CUDDLE RIGHT NOW SO YEAH." Noya practically screamed, looking flustered and out of breath.

"Um.... yeah I could cuddle with you, Noya."

"REALLY?!"

"Well yeah.... I told you I liked you back remember?"

"OH YEAH THEN LETS CUDDLE!" Noya screamed aggressive in excitement. I giggle and turn to Ryu.

"Noya's really funny when he's all flustered and nervous. It's kinda cute." I say, earning a jealous look from Tanaka.

"Am I not cute?"

"Aww of course you are baby. Your so cute when you jealous." I say, placing a hand on his arms which were folded. I also placed a kiss on the fuming wing spiker's lips. He suddenly snapped out of his botuko-like emo  phase and smirked at me.
"Ryu what are you doi-" I began, being cut off by his lips on mine. He bit my lip asking for entrance and I moaned once again. I gave in and let his tongue into my mouth. He rapidly deepened the kiss, it becoming more sloppier as he started walking with us never breaking contact. He opened the door, walking backwards into an empty guest room. He grabbed me by the waist and I wrapped my legs against his waist. He then dropped me onto the bed, removing his shirt quickly afterwards.

Ten minutes later
Noya POV:

"Why isn't my bro here? He never said he was going to the bathroom or anything. Even Ennoshita isn't here." I began, realizing what may be happening. My thoughts interrupted by hearing a moan. It seemed like it was coming from downstairs.
"THEY ARE SO BANGING RIGHT NOW!" I exclaimed, everyone silently agreeing.
No one was going to dare interrupt them, and neither was I. I was happily content staying sitting on Asahi's lap. And how could I interrupt my bro having a good time.

Ennoshita POV:
After a heated makeout session (Of course we didn't bang, stupid) I realized where we were. We were at Noya's house for a sleepover. I panicked at the realization and quickly wake up my boyfriend. He was sleeping besides me, shirtless and looking good as usual. He woke up, rubbing his eye.

"What's wrong, Chika?" I blushed at the new nickname and fastly nodded my head. No time to get flustered, Enno.

"We are still at Noya's sleepover. And we just walked off and started making out what if they think we did it. Oh Asahi, what if they heard us." I said, panicking and pacing the room.

"Babe calm down. Even if we did do it I don't think they'd care. They are all either bisexual or gay too so I really don't think it matters, Chika. It's going to be fine. Let head back to the group, ok?" He said, pulling on his shirt as I picked up mine. After we finished changing, we headed back to the group, holding hands with visible marks on both of our necks.

"Dang yalls really got at it." Noya said as we walked in, giving Ryu a smirk after inspecting us.

"For you information, Noya we didn't do it. But even if we did it's non of your business." Ryu said, grabbing me by the waist and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"This confidence of yours, Ryu is really hot." I said, kissing his head.

"I know." He said, smirking up at me.

"Ok Mr.Playboy let's start making food for everyone. It's the nice thing to do and we kinda ditched everyone last night so we have to make it up to them." I say, lifting his head off my shoulders and walking towards Noya's kitchen, Ryu following me.
I put on an apron and grabbed out a bowl.

"What are we making?" He said, grabbing me by the waist once again, peering over my shoulder.

"Pancakes. Maybe waffles what do you think of that?"

"Mhm, sounds good babe. Do you need my help?"

"Of course I do, dummy. Go grab the pancake mix." I say, pushing him towards the pantry. He smirked and regained his balance and started searching for the mix. Man he's cute when he's confused. I thought as he searched for the mix, wondering where in the world it was.

"Looks like Noya doesn't have any, babe."

"That's ok. He has to have flour at least we can make it from scratch." I say, moving towards the pantry, immediately finding the pancake mix.

"I just found the mix hon. You really suck at looking for things don't you, babe." I say, pinching his check playfully. "Your lucky your cute."

"Yeah, yeah babe. I love you too." He said, realizing what he said. "I- Chika"

"It's ok babe. I love you too." I said, placing the bag of mix on the counter and kissing him. He kissed back and then we both pulled away.

"Awwww that was so cute." A voice said. We looked up to see Kinoshita with Narita's head on his shoulder, arms around Kino's waist, looking at us.

"I-I" I tried to speak, stuttering as heat rose to my face. I look over to Ryu, who was also a bright red.