🎳Bowling🎳 {part 1/?}

Tanaka POV:

I'm driving to Chika's house to pick him up for our double date with the girls. I speed up a bit, excited to wipe the floor with the girls in bowling (sorry girls) and hopefully impress Chika with my skills.

In no time flat, I've arrived at his house. I step out of the car, making sure to take the bouquet of roses I bought along with me and I knock on the door, flowers in hand and my favorite outfit on.
I wore a black turtleneck with a gray blazer topped off with ripped jeans, black boots, a beanie, and a chain necklace.

"Omg- CHIKA YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" His mother screams the second she flings the door open. "You look very nice today Tanaka."

"Thank you miss Ennoshita."

"I'm assuming those are for my son?" She says, pointing at the flowers in my hand.

"Yes they are for him."

"How sweet of you. Honey look Ryu got you roses isn't that sweet." She said to the magically appeared Chika.

"MOOOOM!"

"I know Chikara, I know. Anyways you best be going." I take a moment to look at Chika as his mother ushers him out the door. He wore a similar outfit to mine, a black turtleneck with a graffic tee over it, my leather jacket, ripped jeans, white airforce nikes, and chained earrings.

"Sense when did you get so hot Chika~"

"Sense when did you get me flowers?"

"Touché. Anyways here are you roses my love~" I say, extending the bouquet to him as he grabs it from my extended hand.

"Y-you didn't have to buy me these Ryu." Chika said, an obvious blush covering his face.

"I wanted to for you. I love you so freaking much Chika, and we really didn't do anything for our first valentines together so that's kind of another reason." I say, giving him a peck on the lips. He grew a deeper shade of red, how cute I thought to myself.

"Oh my gosh your right Ryu we didn't do anything for Valentine's Day did we? I feel so stupid I totally forgot about it babe."

"It's ok Chika, really." I say, kissing him on the cheek. He flushed as red as a tomato once again gosh your so cute Chika I thought as I looked at my blushing mess of a boyfriend.

"Your so cute Chika." I say.... wait I really just said that out loud? FRICK. He's blushing even worse now did I mess up? Frick frick frick frick.

"Y-y-your cut-e-e too, Ryu." Chika said as a reply, stuttering a bit.

"AW CHIKA!YOUR GONING TO MAKE MY HEART EXPLODE!" I say, skipping toward my car, just remembering we are going bowling.

"WAIT FOR ME RYU TANAKA!" Chika said, running after me. I laughed as he attempted to catch up with me.

"HA I WIN!" I exclaim as I touch the passenger door, opening it up for Chika so he can get inside.

"You better not crash your new car and kill me, Ryu."

"WHAT?" I gasped, putting my arm on my hand "How little faith do you have in your smoking hot boyfriend?"

"None." He said, slipping into the car as I shut the door and go to the other side and slip in.

"You should have more faith in me, I'm an excellent driver."

"Yeah yeah just start the car." He said as he kissed me on the cheek, giving me a boost of energy to boot up the car and drive towards Yachi's house. Both Yachi and Kiyoko said they are going to both be at Yachi's for me to pick them up.

"Babe we are here now you can stop the car." I look up and see that though lost in thought, I drove us to Yachi's subconsciously.

"Oh I didn't even notice." I say, stepping out of the car and going to the passenger side of the car and opening it for Chika.

"Must you always open my door Ryu?"

"Yes only a gentleman does that for his love~" I say, leaning down and kissing his hand which lead to a blush covering his face. Score 5 for Ryu and 0 for Chikara.

We make our way to the front door of Yachi's apartment and Chikara knocks on the door, with his flowers at hand.

"Hi dears. Are you guys here to pick up Yachi and Kiyoko for the double date?"

"Yes ma'ma." I answer.

"I'm assuming that Ennoshita brought those flowers for Yachi and that Tanaka is taking Kiyoko is that right?"

Me and Chika both look at each other and laugh a little. Oh boy was she wrong.

"What's so amusing?"

"Miss I'm actually going with Chikara as my other half for this double date. Kiyoko and Yachi are the other pair."

"Ah I see, Yachi didn't really enlighten me with the details, sorry for the assumption I made. You two gentlemen make a fine pair."

"Thank you miss Yachi, are the girls ready?" Chika said, grasping for my hand and interlocking mine with his. I look down and then smile at him.

"Yes I'll call them down for you guys. YACHI, KIYOKO THE BOYS ARE HERE FOR THE DOUBLE DATE WITH YOU GUYS!"

We hear footsteps as Yachi and Kiyoko dash from the kitchen to the door.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting Tanaka and Ennoshita, me and Yachi were watching Yuri on ice." Kiyoko said, adjusting her glasses.

"It's ok Kiyoko no need to apologize."

"Did Tanaka get those flowers for you Enno?"

"Yes he did thank you for noticing Kiyoko."

"Aww that was so sweet of him to do for you Enno!"

"Thanks Yachi." I say, getting a bit embarrassed as I rubbed my hand on my neck.

"Let's go shall we?" Kiyoko said as I headed out the door, everyone following towards my car.

"Wow you weren't kidding when you said Tanaka's new car was cool." Yachi said looking at my shiny new rolls Royce.

"Thank you Yachi, it's my favorite birthday present that I've ever gotten."