~Everyone knows now~

Ennoshita POV:

I awoke from a much needed and amazing sleep and began preparing to go back to school after my three day weekend. I honestly forgot about school due to all the stuff that's been going on, I mean I have a boyfriend now. I never thought that I, Chikara Ennoshita, would be dating Ryu Tanaka. Or be able to say I am. I thought as I slipped on my outfit for today.
I chose overalls and a Hunterxhunter t-shirt to go along with my red converse. I ran downstairs, flinging my backpack onto my back and headed for the door, me and Ryu agreed at walking to and from school together now. I open the door to see him looking hot as usual on my front porch.

"Hey Chika! You look hot~" He said, grabbing me by the waist and pecking me on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah you big flirt. You look good too babe." I said, eying his outfit. He wore a beanie, a grey hoodie with a jean jacket on top of it, ripped jeans, and some black converse. He also had on his backpack of course.

"We should get going to school now babe, we don't want to be late."

"O-oh yeah Chika your right." He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then grabbed my hand, once again running off dragging me behind him.

"We are here!"

"Did you really have to run that fast babe? I'm all sweaty and tired now before I even got to practice yet."

"Awww I'm sorry babe, you can always shower after practice and drink some water, Kiyoko brings a ton."

"I know, I know let's just get into the gym before Daichi yells at us."

"Or Suga." Ryu said, visibly shaking at the thought of Sugawara yelling at us. No one and I mean no one can escape the rath of sugamama.

"Are we going to go in now Ryu?"

"Ah right Chika, let's go!" He once again grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Everyone turned to face us, everyone's eyes going directly towards our interlocked hands, though at the time we failed to notice it.

"I told you to stop yanking me around babe." I said, annoyed that once again he had dragged me around running at full speed.

"I'm sorry Chika but I'm really excited for practice!"

"I know I know, your lucky I love you."

"Love you too, Chika!" He exclaimed, pulling me in for a kiss, once again forgetting where we were at.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Hinata and Yachi said.

"HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled, bonking Hinata on the head, breaking me and Ryu out of our trance.

"OWW KAGEYAMA WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Hinata yelled, glaring daggers at Kageyama.

"The real question is WHAT WAS THAT!" Suga said, visibly getting mad. I blushed and turned to see Ryu was also blushing.

"Calm down Suga. They are obviously dating or something no need to get mad."

"But Tanaka was kissing and flirting with my child. Enno is too pure and sweet for this."

"Babe, I legit saw you crying one time when you walked into Hinata and Kageyama making out. And they were happy tears."

"That was different Daichi. That was them this is those people." Suga said, clearly gesturing towards me and Ryu.

"Can we just practice? This idiotic behavior is getting me quite irritated." Tsukishima said, adjusting his glasses.

"That wasn't very nice Tsuki."

"Shut up Yams."

"Gomen Tsuki."

"But like can we actually practice?"

"Yeah of course we can, Tsukishima let me just get Tanaka and Suga under control." He said, walking towards Tanaka and Suga who were arguing as I stood there. "TANAKA AND SUGA KNOCK IT OFF!" He said as Ukai and Takeda walked in, holding hands.

"Is this a bad time?" Coach said, eyeing the chaos. "GET TO PRACTICE!"

"Gomen Coach." We all said, dropping whatever we were doing and grabbing out the volleyballs.

"But like Coach and Takeda sensei definitely banged, am I right, Tanaka." Noya whispered to Ryu who was standing right next to me.

"I actually agree with you on this one Noya. But what about you and Asahi?" I teased, getting Noya all bright red and flustered.

"W-w-we don't talk about that."

"That's a awful lot of stuttering, Noya bro." Ryu added, playing with my fingers as I smiled at him.

"W-whatever Tanaka."

"Yeah yeah, let's actually try to listen babe, you too Noya. Oh actually Noya, grab your boyfriend and bring him over here with us."

"S-shut up." Noya said, practically a tomato at this point with all the teasing me and Ryu were giving him.

"But your like officially dating now, right."

"I-I mean yeah basically."

"Way to go Noya bro!! You got your mans!" Ryu said, hitting him on the back.