*The sleepover begins*

Ennoshita POV

It's another day, same as usual. I wake up, take a shower, eat Coca Puffs, walk out the door and give my mom a "Goodbye" and a kiss and walk to morning practice with Narita and Kinoshita. I go to all my classes (like the straight A student I am) and get my math test back, getting a 100% as usual. I eat lunch with all the other second year students in the club and go to my next classes. I end the day off by going to after school practice and heading home as usual.

"ENNOSHITA!" Tanaka yells, running my way as I head home.

"Tanaka? Why are you running and screaming??"I ask, knowing it's most likely because he always has this amount of energy. Or he drank Mountain Dew again. I hope not, because last time he did, he almost set fire to my house.

"NOYABRO IS HAVING A SLEEPOVER WITH ALL THE OTHER SECOND YEARS! WANNA COME?!" Tanaka exclaims, with his adorable excited smile. He uses the edge of his shirt to wipe off his sweat on his face, showing his chiseled abs. I stare at his abs, forgetting that he asked me a question.

"Helloooo-" Tanaka says, waving his arms in my face. "Earth to Enno."

"Wait- what?" I say, feeling the heat rise to my face realizing what I was doing.

"Ya coming or not?" He looks at me with a confused look on his face. I look away.

"O-oh yeah. The sleepover, sure." I say, rubbing my hand on my neck in embarrassment.

"Hurry up then," Tanaka says, grabbing my hand and running full speed towards Noya's house. I blush while looking down at my hands to see the Wing Spiker's hand interlocked with mine. When we get there, Noya is already bugging the heck out of Kinoshita and Narita asking them random questions like : "Are you dating yet?"and "Can I come to the wedding?"and etc. They blush furiously, interlocking hands to shut him up.

He looks at what they just did. "YOU GUYS TOTALLY BANGED!" He exclaimed, pointing at them. In which Kinoshita and Narita respond by blushing harder, their faces red as a tomatoes at this point.

"Shut up!" I yell, turning to Noya and realizing that my hand was still interlocked with Tanaka's. We both make eye contact, his beautiful brown eyes making me forget where I am. We look down at our hands, break free from each other's grasp and both turning around in embarrassment.

"What the actual heck just happened?" Kinoshita says, breaking the awkward silence.

"Enno, care to explain?" My good friend Narita says, hand still holding Kinoshita's hand.

"Well.... ummmmm..." I say, nervously rubbing my hand on my neck, trying to form words. My hand missing the warmth of Tanaka's I stare down at it.

"Tanaka, bro, are you gay?"

"WHAT THE HECK NOYA!! YOU DON'T JUST ASK IF HE'S GAY!" Kino yells out, surprising everyone.

"Kino, that was a bit, harsh." Narita says, rubbing his hand in a comforting way.

"Um, can we forget about this and just have a good time?" I say, cutting a knife through the thick tension that was created in the house.

"Yeah. Enno's right let's just have a good time. Anyone picked out a movie yet?" Tanaka says, running to the three other guys who were sitting on Noya's bed. I follow him into Noya's room, having been there multiple times, I always knew where he hid his diary. I also knew who he liked: Asahi. I reached under Noya's pillow, grabbing out his diary that was the Karasuno crows colors: black and orange. It used to say diary but he crossed it out and put "CHRONICAL" but because I was a good friend, slid it back under his pillow.

I looked towards the TV screen, seeing that they put on Sesame Street, probably by the request of Noya and Tanaka (I'm a little surprised they didn't ask for Dora instead). I flopped onto the bed, already knowing this was gonna be a long night. Of pillow fights, ships, and I swear to gosh probably of Noya forcing me and Tanaka towards one another. I sighed, falling into Noya's heap of pillows and fell off into a deep sleep.