🎳Bowling🎳 {part 2/2}

Ennoshita POV:

I walk into the bowling alley with Tanaka leading the way. He makes stupid jokes and I watch him get excited when Yachi laughs at one of them. Cute I thought to myself as he lights up with joy, seeing bright LED lights engulfing the room with a neon pink.

"HECK YEAH LOOK AT THIS PLACE BABE! THEY HAVE COOL LIGHTS AND THEY ARE EVEN PLAYING DAY WALKER!" Tanaka says, pumping his fist in the air as I giggle at him.

"He's really excited about this isn't he?" Kiyoko says as I stare right at Ryu.

"Hehe yeah he's really like a 5 year old when it comes to this stuff, you should have seen him on our first date. He was so excited and nervous."

We all walk up to the front table, pay, and get our shoes.

"OH MY GOSH BABE THE SHOES LIGHT UP!" Ryu screams as he rapidly hits his foot on the ground causing the shoes to light up with a red and purple glow.

"I know babe it's pretty neat." I say as I look at our bowling lane. It's fairly clean and nice due to this place being quite new. Time to show everyone who's really good at this.

"Let's get started shall we?"

{Time jump}

After many rounds of me carrying Ryu and I against Kiyoko and Yachi, beating them as we should we decided to actually EAT the food we had bought. Of course it was pizza because Ryu insisted that "the only food to eat while bowling is pizza!" so we all went along with it. Still think he just wanted pizza but oh well.

"ONE LAST GAME!" He yells with pizza in his mouth. I chuckle and smile at by boyfriend.

{8 years in the future}

Ryu leads us into the bowling alley with me, Kiyoko, and Yachi following close behind.

"ITS JUST LIKE IT WAS BACK THEN!" He yells as she points to the neon pink room playing the song New americana by hasley. "THEY STILL PLAY BOPS LIKE THEY DID 8 YEARS AGO!"

I chuckle, playing with my ring as Ryu begins telling stupid jokes to Yachi and she giggles.

I look to the love of my life and remember that time that help built who we all are and where we all are now.
I don't regret a single thing.