𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

FIRST DAY OF HOGWARTS

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

| In The Beginning |

❝ Hogwarts Welcomes You Home ❞

Hogwarts Welcomes You Home

________________________________

NERVOUS, SCARED AND TERRIFIED were the perfect words to describe how Noel was feeling at the moment. She felt like she was about to cry as she stood holding her Grampops hand in 9 3/4. Usually at times like this Noel wished her Grandmother was still alive to reassure her, her mother was there to comfort her and her father was there to lighten up the mood but unfortunately she had not one of them with her. She only had her Grandpops which she is thankful for because, god knows what would she do without him.

"Papa, what am I gonna do now that you're not gonna be there?" The young girl looked up to the smiling man holding her hand.

"My princess, I will just be one letter away, whenever you need me you know where I will be" Noel's Grandfather replied pulling Noel into a hug trying his best to hide the tears that are threatening to fall in the corner of his eyes, not wanting his granddaughter to see him crying— knowing it will only make both of them cry more, meanwhile Noel already had tears running down her cheeks as she hiccuped now and then only hugging her grandfather tighter, locking her hands behind her grandpa not wanting to let go, since Noel wasn't used to being alone without her Grandfather beside her, and now she had to spend months without him. Suddenly the train horn whistled throughout the platform only making the two break apart.

"That's it, princess, it is time to go-"

"But I don't wanna go!" Noel pouted feeling her eyes forming tears again

"Princess I will miss you remember that I will see you before you know it and anytime you need me you know what to do, I will always be answering your letter, now go on make papa proud and have fun my sweets" Noel's grandpa kneeled explaining to the crying girl in front of him.

"O-okay Papa, I will miss you you" Noel sniffled hugging her grandpa before making her way to the Scarlett-colored train dragging her trunk behind her.

"Noel!" She heard her grandpa called causing her to turn around hoping he would take her back and they would be headed back to their home.

"I love you!" She heard the old man from afar making a smile appear on her face even though she felt like everything was falling apart.

"I love you too papa" She yelled back ignoring the stares people gave around her. Noel felt more confident after seeing her grandpa smile.

Before she could even turn she bumped into a hard surface resulting in her on the ground with a thud, Noel groaned rubbing the aching part of her body knowing that she's going to sore later on.

"Oh I'm sorry— here let me help you" Noel opened her eyes seeing a boy who looked the same age with curly hair and glasses that were showing his hazel eyes that looked like it was glowing even though there was no light reflecting it.

Once Noel caught herself starting she came out of her trance and took the boy's hand

"Thanks" Noel mumbled before walking away dusting off her uniform she already changed into at her house. The hazel-eyed boy didn't fail to take notes about the unnamed girl he had just met— noticing her brunette hair looking so soft than ever and her eyes making his palms sweat and his heart pump fast. Their moment soon ended, when James also bumped into another person only this time it had been a boy, which he soon learned to be named Sirius. Sirius took James to a compartment that contained two other boys. The four boys shortly greeted each other with smiles plastered on their faces.

Little did young Noel and James knew that they were all gonna have an important role in each other lives.

________________________________

┏━━━━━━❂━━━━━━┓
Author's Note
┗━━━━━━❂━━━━━━┛

Yes guys I know this is short but this is just the introduction so bare with me, and also like I said before my writing is not perfect as well as I would say Immaculate so don't judge please and also I hope you guys enjoy, vote, comment and follow. LOVE YOU ALWAYS ALSO REGULUS WILL BE THE SAME YEAR AS THEM BUT HE WILL ONLY BE A FEW MONTHS YOUNG THAN SIRIUS.

Instagram— Malfoybhaddie

Yours Truly, Mikee Althea

|744 Words|