𝐕𝐈

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

CHAPTER SIX

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

| Jealousy |

As much as I wanted to stop it I knew I couldn't ________________________________

________________________________

THE WEEKEND HAS PASSED QUICKER THAN YOU CAN SAY QUIDDITCH. Noel and Lily were heading to their first period  they have with the Slytherins, which kinda freaked out Lily since she's been faced with many threats from the Slytherins especially Lucius Malfoy. But luckily for Lily, Noel had the same class, since the class they were attending, were for advanced students that's why the whole class was mainly 8th years apart from Regulus, Noel and Lily.

"I wish the weekend didn't go by fast" Lily mumbled

Noel could sense that Lily felt nervous because their first class was filled with people who wanted to cause harm to muggle-borns; meaning Lily. "Don't worry Lily if they even try to look at you in a certain way I will guarantee be there for you, and also Regulus too" Noel patted the redhead who was biting her nails. Lily gave Noel a thankful smile, happy to be her friend and happy that Regulus wasn't as rude as the other students dressed in green— maybe it was because he is more mature or maybe he was also Noel's friend but it didn't matter to Lily she was lucky to have people support and protect her.

The two finally made it to the door of the 'History of Magic' classroom door stopping in front of it. As Noel was about to twist the doorknob Lily stopped Noel's hand.

"Wait— I just need to adjust a bit," Lily said Noel nodded not complaining, knowing what the girl in front of her was going through, it reminded her of when she had to go to Hogwarts on her first day. "Okay I'm ready" Noel opened the classroom seeing all the students sitting on the deck chatting to one another not realizing the two students that just entered. Noel looked at the front of the classroom mentally cursing herself after seeing that the professor wasn't there yet and they went too early.

"C'mon Lily let's sit here" Noel whispered not wanting to catch the attention pulling Lily to the back of the classroom hoping that they wouldn't be bothered. Of course... They were wrong.

"Look who it is, it's the half-blood and mudblood" One of the Slytherins pointed out; Noel heard about him; Lukas Hill, the boy had a bad reputation around the school commonly known as a womanizer, rumor has it that he slept with all girls in his house and maybe even slept with some outside his house. It will never make sense to Noel because no matter how much he hates half-blood and muggle-born he still finds a way to sleep with them.