𝐗𝐈

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

CHAPTER ELEVEN

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

| Disappear |

Staying in my room give me time for myself________________________________

________________________________

DAYS HAS PASSED EVER SINCE JAMES' SECRET REJECTION. James has been on his bed for what feels more like years more than weeks. Over time James always thought about his future of what he was gonna do now. Surely, it was just a yule ball dance but he kept thinking, what if they fall in love in one night and have their future set with each other? what if that night they knew they belonged together? what if James' dream never happens and it is just his fantasy he sees whenever he goes to sleep. Many questions ran through his head. In the corner of his eyes, he sees an owl fly into his dorm dropping the letter he has been constantly seeing. A letter from his parents, a letter he has been receiving ever since he stopped attending his classes not having the motivation to get up. He hears a knock.

"Go away" He groans into his pillow

"James it's me" He heard Noel's voice muffled through the door. James paused looking up from his pillow staring at the door deciding whether to let her in or not. "James if you're not gonna say anything I'm just gonna barge in your room in three, two, on-"

"Come in" James interrupted, when he heard the door click he knew she was gonna see the disaster he was in.

Noel looked at James' messy bedhead and eye bags under his eyes. He looks like a bloody mess. Noel thought. Though she had no idea how, but noticed the sad look rush upon his face quickly washed away with a blank stare. "Oh, James" Noel sighed out sitting on the edge of the bed to where James was facing towards to. "James you look horrible" Noel bluntly commented.

James let out a breathy sigh "Thanks" he sarcastically responded to Noel

"You know we all are worried for yo-"

"That's why they sent you to come and check up on me" He blurted out

"No James" She smiled softly. " I came here because I care about you" Noel replied. James looks at the girl feeling the same feeling he had for years now, not changing no matter what she did or what happened between them. Although some part of his heart felt aching thinking about how clueless she was when it came to his feelings, he thought she had no clue how much she is making his heart sink down whenever she talks so kindly to him only making him fall more even when she has someone else. And even if it's not official but he knew that it was soon to be.