𝐈𝐈𝐈

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

CHAPTER THREE

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

| Hangover |

Here's to the nights we don't remember and the friends we won't forget

________________________________

THE NEXT MORNING Noel opened her eyes to a shirtless James Potter with a drawn on mustache and glasses on his face. Noel panicked, sat up from the bed, and looking around the chaotic messy room frantically, seeing Sirius's hair half black and red wearing with tight leather pants and a white crop top that barely fitted him, across from Sirius was Remus who had wrappers of chocolate around him with his hand holding a Polaroid with a neon streak in his hair, and next to Remus was Peter wearing a leather jacket with lipstick stains on his cheek. Noel looked down at her outfit and saw that she was wearing James' button-down with the dress she was wearing under.

Oh my Merlin thank you

Noel thought, she was happy that nothing had happened, or else it would've been messy since she barely remembers a thing from yesterday.

Noel stood almost losing her balance when she started seeing random lights after standing up a little too fast, the girl tiptoed to the bathroom trying not to wake up anyone, once she made it she looked up at the mirror and saw how she had eyeliner and her hair messed up.

"What the fuck happened last night" Noel walked out of the bathroom and made her way to the girl's dormitories seeing Lily sleeping upside down on the couch, Marlene wearing cheetah printed pants with her hair having cheetah prints on them—

Oh my Merlin I hope this hair dye they used is temporary.

Alice was cuddling with Frank Longbottom on the bed with her hair standing in all directions with Frank's hair gelled to a mohawk. And lastly, Nicole was sleeping on the love seat with a purple feather wrapped around her neck with her lipstick on her lips to her cheek.

Noel couldn't help but start laughing going back to where Remus was at in the main common room taking the polaroid waking him up on the way.

"What the fuck do you think happened last night" Remus groaned standing up, Noel replied by shrugging. A few minutes passed with them taking pictures of the whole scene and themselves. Before waking everyone up Noel and Remus decided to clean up a bit with Noel showering and Remus going after she finished. Once they both were cleaned up, Noel thought it was a good idea to wake them up with a water gun. Remus did Sirius and Noel had to do James first.