Come back pt.1

"Y/N!!" was the last thing I heard. Whatever happened next was a blur. I hear the quiet hospital beeps as i'm laying in the bed. I cant move or talk. There's nurses swarming me and I have a breathing mask on me. What happened?
"Move!" I hear a boy say running in the room. "Y/N!" he says as he gets to me. "Please I can't loose you." he has tears streaming down his face and he hugs me. I want so badly to hug him back. He looks so broken, but i can't move. "You have to go" a nurse says. "NO!" the boy says and hugs me tighter. "I can't loose her! she's one of the best things I have!". "Jacob..we have to go. Let the nurses help her" A person i'm assuming his dad said. He slowly backs up from me his face drenched in tears. His dad pulls him into a hug while his sobbing can be heard from down the street.
"Is she going to be okay?" I hear a woman say. "I don't know. Her injuries are bad and she's been unresponsive ever since she got to the hospital." a nurse says back.

Everyone left the room and I'm alone. I still don't know what happened. And who was that boy? It seemed like he cared a lot about me.

A few months go by. They've been doing tests non stop. I learned who the boy was, he was my boyfriend of two years. He has visited me everyday and just talked about what's going on in his life and our past memories. I still haven't been able to do anything and my memories are slowly coming back.