Movie Binge

"What do you mean you've never seen Star Wars?!" Jacob says in disbelief.
"I've just never got around to watching it" I reply.
"Cmon we're watching it right now"
Jacob grabs my hand and we run up to his room. I plop down on his bed and he puts it on. He sits next to me and the movie starts. His arm swings over my shoulder and I lean into his chest watching the movie.
The movie ends and Jacob turns towards me.
"So..did you love it!" Jacob says with a huge grin. I can't help but smile.
"Actually I did. It was so cool!" I reply.
"Yay!! Wanna watch the second one?"
"Of course!"
The whole night we cuddled and watched Star Wars. I fell asleep in the middle of the fourth one on Jacobs chest.
"Aww." Jacob said. He pauses the movie and got some sleep as well.
The next morning i wake up before him. I grab my phone. The time read 9:37 am. I look over at Jacob and he looked so cute. I take a picture and post it on my story with the caption "How can someone look so cute all the time?".
His eyes start to flutter open.
"Goodmorninggg" I say.
He instantly smiles and said good morning back. He grabs me and pulls me in for a morning hug. We lay there for a bit soaking in each other's company. He kisses my forehead and starts to get up to get ready. "Ughh. Why can't we just lay here forever." I say looking at him.
"As much as I'd love to we have an interview in two hours Y/N"
"Oh yeah. Forgot about that. When we get back can we finish the Star Wars movies?"
"Of course we can! Now go get ready"