"That's a tampon"

there's swearing in this so.

"My neighbors a total nymphomaniac. Her boyfriends always over." Max said as we were walking to his neighbors fence.
"She starts fires?" Lucas said
"No that's a pyromaniac she's a nymphomaniac. Someone who has sex on land and sea" Max explained.
"Seriously?" Lucas asked and Thor shushed him as we got close.
"Ugh I can barely see anything" Max says looking through the fence.
"This isn't working, why don't we just go climb a tree" Lucas said.
"No they'd see us" I replied.
"No i just meant let's go climb a tree" he says back.
"Dude, wait. I know a way we can see them kiss" Thor chimed in. We ran back to the house and Thor led us to Max's dads drone.
"I can't.." Max said
"It has a camera. We could see everything. We could learn technique." Thor said.
"It's for his dads work. It's not a toy" I said.
"Of course it's a toy. They sell it at toy stores." Thor argued with me.
"My uncle flew a drone for the Army, and now he held in his sleep and has crazy diarrhea" Lucas said.
"It's messed up that he even keeps it in the house. You have to walk by it every day. He's torturing you." Thor exclaims.
"It's true." Max agrees.
"It's like when your cousin walks around in a bikini and she taunts you" Thor continues. I flash him a weird look.
"If he finds out you'll be grounded and you won't be able to go to Sorens. And even worse you'll lose your fathers trust." Lucas says.
"It's true, too" Max says still looking at the drone.
This situation is like an angel and devil on your shoulders. Though I agree with Lucas.
"She'll love you for who you are" Lucas says.
"Yeah a shitty kisser. Remember the porn from earlier? That guy didn't even know how to kiss. He was just licking that women's asshole. You wanna lick an asshole Max?" Thor says.
"Nope." Max says shaking his head.
Thor counties his stupid rant about how Max shouldn't go to Sorens not knowing how to kiss then finally Max gives in. We take the drone outside and Max starts flying it over his neighbors lawn.
"Where'd the guy go?" Max asked.
"Who cares?! The girls just hugged they're definitely going to kiss" Thor says.
Thor tries taking the phone out of Max's hand and the drone goes everywhere. Next thing you know the drone gets caught by his neighbor. "What the hell! My dads gonna kill me!" Max says smacking his phone. I see Thor going over to a plant and he smashes it on the ground.
"The hell!"
"Woah!"
"AH"

"We say there was a break in, the trashed the place and took the drone" thor says.
"That's the most stupid fucking idea i've ever heard" I exlaim.
"Guys we just have to go tell them the truth" Lucas says.

*Ding dong*
"Can i help you?" Max's neighbor opens the door.
"Uh i hope so madam. We were using the drone to follow a family of turtles and we think it got lost in your yard." Max lies. "Yeah it's in here"
"Times up motherfuckers" Another girl with the drone says.
"Shit it's a trap!" I say.
They're all talking and Lucas spills the secret that we don't know how to kiss and then thor being the dumbass he is says a stupid comment about how he's had sex.
"Just go online and type in how to kiss" His neighbor says.
"Ohhhhh" we all say.

"Oh god i'm so fucked" Max says as we walk out of the house.
"Why are you smiling this is your fault" I say to Thor.
"This is leverage" Thor says homing up a bag.

Thor dumps the bag out and holds up a tampon.
"Bingo!" he says
"What is it?" Lucas says
"That's a tampon" Max says
"What's it for?"
"Girls shove it up their buttholes to stop babies from coming out. An eighth grader told me that" max boasted
Thor looked disgusted and put it down.
"That's not..what it's for.." I say laughing at their stupidity.
"Well what is it for then?" Max says looking at me crossing his arms.
"You'll find out eventually." i say

A/N: I was watching good boys and decided to make this so sorry if it sucks lol. Also 2 updates in a day woahhh. I'll hopefully be updating this more sooo.