Confessing

You are a singer and you're quite famous. You've had a crush on your best friend Jacob Tremblay for a while now. You've always wanted to tell him but you were too nervous and didn't know how to tell him. One day it came to you. You'll write a song about him a preform it in your concert. Sure it might be risky and embarrassing if he rejects you but you have to take risks sometimes.

Y/N's P.O.V

"You nervous" Jacob asks me while I'm getting ready.

"You have no clue" I chuckle and he laughs.

"You're going to do amazing. You always do." He says smiling.

I smile back at him trying to calm my nerves. I look in the mirror as the lady finishes my hair and makeup.

"You look beautiful" Jacob says walking behind me.

"Aw thanks. Hey want to come on stage for one of my songs" I turn to him excitedly.

"Really?! Yes!"

Jacob's P.O.V

I've been thinking of telling Y/N my feelings toward her for a while now. Maybe this is my chance. Sure it's in front of hundreds of thousands of people but, the worst that could happen is me getting embarrassed by getting rejected. Yeah...no big deal.

Back to your P.O.V

I get called on stage and the curtain comes up. The room is flooded with screams and fans cheering. I smile and wave to the crowd. The music starts and I preform my first song. And the second, third and fourth. It was time for Jacob to come on stage.

"Okay we have a very special guest joining us for this song. So, please welcome my best friend Jacob Tremblay!!" I say.

Jacob walks out and yet again the crowd goes wild. "Hey guys!" Jacobs waves.

"Jacob is not going to be singing with me, he is going to be reacting to my new song." I look at him and smile.

The music starts and I take a deep breath calming myself. I can do this.
(Someone to you by: BANNERS)

"I don't wanna die or fade away" I start. "I just wanna to be someone, I just wanna be someone."

The song goes on and it's time to sing the chorus.

"And if the sun's upset and the sky grows cold, then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall, I really need somebody to call my own, I wanna be somebody to someone."

I turn to look and Jacob and continue singing "Someone to you.. someone to you.. someone to you.. someone to you."

Jacob's P.O.V

I notice that this song isn't like her normal songs. It's kind of lovey ish. Is it about me? Probably not. Then she turns to me and says the words "Someone to you". I look at her with shock. She does like me.

Y/N's P.O.V

"I don't even need to change the world I'll make the moon shine just for your view I'll make the starlight circle the room And if you feel like night is falling I wanna be the one you're calling 'Cause I believe that you could lead the way" I turn away from Jacob and finish the rest of the song.

I hear the crowd cheering and screaming and turn to Jacob to see his reaction. He's looking at me smiling. He runs over to me and hugs me. We pull away and he says "I'm going to assume that song was about me and say... Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I say and we hug again and the crowd goes insane. It was the loudest it's ever been.

A/N: I hope this was decent lol. I'm not a very good writer but yeah I hope you enjoyed.
Word count: 616