𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕠𝕟

"Kacchan! Kacchan!" You yelled, running to Bakugo and hugging his legs. "I was worried about you!"

"Oi, it's fine brat. I'm here now." He patted your head, grumbling. "Cheer up."

You wrapped your wings around his legs as a response.

"...You're not going to let go, are you."

You tightened your grip and Bakugo grumbled, patting your head.

---

You stared at Bakugo and Midoriya while they cleaned the dorm.

"So let me get this straight, you guys fought the night of the provisional licensing exam?" Your eyes widened.

"Your vocabulary is too high for a five-year-old." Bakugo grumbled.

"Well that was a superfluous comment, Kacchan." Your wings twitched and Bakugo narrowed his eyes at you.

"Um.. yeah, Y/N. We fought."

"Why?"

"Because damn Deku was acting like he was stronger than me."

You blinked twice while your wings opened.

"Is that really a reason?" You looked up at the ceiling.

---

"Y/N, come here."

"Yeah, Dad?" You ran to the door of the Staff Dorms, where you now lived since after Kamino. Your dad had been in a huge raid on some yakuza group a week or so ago.

"I want you to meet someone." Aizawa opened the door fully. You saw the entire Big 3 along with Ochaco, Tsuyu, Midoriya and Kirishima, AKA all of the students who had gone to the raid.

In front of them was a girl with ever-so-slightly blue-tinted white hair that was tied into pigtails with loose strands of hair and round bright red eyes. You noticed a small horn on the right side of her forehead, and she wore a light blue long-sleeved dress with a white collar, buttons and cuffs.

"Oh wow! You're so pretty!" You smiled open-mouthed at the girl, your wings flapping behind you. Her eyes widened. "U-Um.. thank you.."

"Y/N, this is Eri. She's going to be living at U.A. from now on.

"Cool! We can be sisters!" You reached out your right hand to Eri, who was a bit taller than you. Your wings stretched out while she took your hand. Then she noticed your wings, her round eyes sparkling a bit.

"Pretty.."

"Aw, thanks, Eri!" You swayed on your feet.

---

You watched Hawks on the TV at the JP Hero Billboard Chart, smiling at his cheeky demeanor and his pretty wings. You looked at your own wings then to his, remembering when Mina had compared your wings to his. You looked up and down, then realized that both of your wings put beside one another would look like Todoroki's hair.

'What if Todoroki is related to Hawks somehow?'

"Huh?" Shinso looked over at you, sweatdropping.

"Did I say that out loud?" You moved your wings to stick out straight behind you, looking back at the TV.

"Yes--"