𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤

(Btw i made an error in another chapter considering the age gap between Y/N and Kota. Kota is a year older than Y/N.)

"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next..."

"It's time for the test of courage!" Mina cheered.

"We're gonna test it!" Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari cheered with her.

"Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now." Aizawa announced.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Mina exclaimed, and the five extra classes students were wrapped up in Aizawa's capture weapon.

"Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time." Aizawa said.

"Give me a break!" Kaminari pleaded.

"Let us be tested!" Kirishima begged too.

"Come on, Y/N." Aizawa said, and you ran after him.

You all walked to the building where the extra classes were being held. The students whined a bit and begged, though.

"Come on, Mr. Aizawa, give us a treat.. I'd even take salty licorice!" Kaminari begged.

"Salty licorice is delicious. For tonight's lesson, I'll drill into you how to behave during an emergency. If you don't become aware that you're falling behind the others, then your differences will become greater. In a broad sense, this is a treat. Like a mint-flavored one." Aizawa said as he opened the door to the classroom.

"Mint tastes good, though..." Kirishima muttered.

"What's this, there are 5 people from Class A who failed the exams? Look, there's only one from Class B! Doesn't that say something? Don't you think? Don't you think!?" Monoma laughed from his desk.

"You failed too, idiot!" Kaminari countered. Everyone started sitting down while you went to a stool beside the teaching pedestal.

"Vlad, I want to add some practice maneuvers this time." Aizawa walked up to Vlad King, who was also in the room.

"I was also thinking about that. You don't have to tell me--"

"Everyone!"

You jumped, hearing Mandalay's voice.

"It's Mandalay's Telepath?" Kirishima looked up.

"I like this. It makes me jump." Mina smiled.

"It only works in one way, though, so it's kind of annoying..." Kaminari muttered.

"Quiet." Aizawa put his hand to his ear.

"We're being attacked by two villains! It's possible that there could be more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not engage!"

"Huh? Why are villains here...? Wasn't this place supposed to be a secret?" Monoma started muttering.

"Vlad, I'm leaving this place to you. I'll go protect the other students!" Shota turned and ran out the door.

"Dad!" You exclaimed, slipping off the stool. You were about to run after Shota, but Vlad stopped you with his arm.

"No, Y/N. You need to stay here."

"But everyone else might be in danger! I want to help!" You grabbed his arm.

"You can't. You'll just make everything harder."

"B-But..."

"No."

Your wings twitched and you walked back to the stool. You sat there for a few minutes while everyone else talked about the situation until you heard footsteps from the hall. Iida, Koda, Mineta, and Ojiro came in a few seconds later.