𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - 𝕀𝕗 𝕐/ℕ 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕚 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒

"Uncle Twice! Make a clone of me!" You flapped your wings, arms raising into the air.

"Sure, Devil!" Twice poked your nose and then created a clone of you.

"Cool! Hey, other me!" You waved to the clone, and she waved back, jumping up and down.

"This is so exciting! We can do anything!"

"Let's go prank Shigi!"

"Yeah!"

You took your clone's hand and ran off.

"Thanks, Uncle Twice!"

"I'm so proud.." Twice smiled under his mask.

---

7-year-old Y/N

"Are you ready to learn how to be a villain?" Dabi asked, and you nodded, your white wings stretching out.

"Okay. Villain Lesson Number One. Someone attacks you. What do you do?"

"I ask them to stop." You smiled, confident in your answer.

"Try again."

"I... tell them to stop?"

"No, you attack back."

"Wouldn't that hurt them?"

"That's the point."

"But that sounds mean."

"It's not mean, it's self-defense."

"Ohhhhh, okay."

Dabi furrowed his brows.

"Let's try this again. Someone attacks you. What do you do?"

"I attack them, and then ask them to stop." You smiled.

Dabi sighed, facepalming.

---

"Himi! Himi!" You tugged on Toga's sweater. The ash-blonde looked back at you, smiling in her usual way. 

"Little Sis Devil!" Her smile widened and she picked you up.

"Protect me from Kuro's wraaaath!" You climbed over Toga's shoulders and clung onto her back while she held you up.

Kurogiri came in, his yellow eyes narrowed.

"She nearly turned Spinner deaf."

"No I didn't.." You averted your eyes.

"Little Sis Devil would never lie." Toga smiled even though she knew you were lying.

You smiled to Kurogiri, who sighed.

---

15-year-old Y/N

You watched the Number 1 Hero, Deku, while he went down the street, patrolling. You clutched your bow in your hand, taking an arrow out of your quiver. Your wings that you had dyed black were folded behind you while you aimed. You fired the arrow, and it stuck into the hero's shoulder. As soon as it did, you made your bow go away and you slid down into an alley. You stepped through the alley quietly, your black wings stretched out behind you.

The people who raised you, your family, the League of Villains, had all been defeated by that smiling fool. You were planning to carry on the ideals and the goal of the League and destroy hero society completely and create a world where you and the villains who agreed with the League's ideals at the top.

You heard exclaims from the street and you smirked, flapping your wings behind you. You zoomed into the sky and to Hosu before anyone could see you, and you landed at Hosu after a short 15-minute flight.

You saw the pro hero Manual in the street, and you smirked from the top of the building. He was patrolling with a young-looking student, most likely an intern from U.A. You summoned your bow and quiver and you took two arrows, aiming them. You shot them, and one stuck in Manual's chest while the other hit right where the student's heart was. You smiled, knowing you had gotten them when both of them fell down, blood seeping onto the concrete.

When civilians started running toward them and you heard one of them calling the police, you ran across the rooftop, away from the street. You flapped your dyed black wings, flying into the air.

'200 down.'

You would kill all of the heroes.

You would do it.

For your family.