Brothers Reunited

Almost two days went by and 20, 105 and Ben came back to their clan, 7, 9 and the twins following. 9 was excited but 7... cautious.

19 looked over at them and tilted her head, keeping her distance as 40 and Oliver walked out to them. 20 giggled and ran up to 40, holding onto her arm.

"40, 40, 40! There's others! We found others!!" 20 giggled.

"Yes I can see that." 40 chuckled and walked up to their new guests. 4 hid behind 3, kinda scared. "Nice to meet you lot. I'm 40, I'm the leader here. You're welcome to stay all you like."

"That would be wonderful. We've been searching for a place to stay for so long.." 9 smiled.

"Well you're in luck." Oliver spoke, walking out of the basement and closing the door behind him, "our leader 40 is very, very welcoming, she will gladly take you all in. Like she did for me and my friend." Oliver looked at Ben and smiled, Ben smiling back.

"She's a very important girl to us.. to all of us.." 105 smiled.

40 chuckled, "awe, you all flatter me."

"How did.. how are all of you.." 9 tilts his head.

40 sighed, "... well... our creator was a.. lovely young girl.. the daughter of your creator actually.."

"Really??.."

"Yes, 9.. we didn't wake till after the soul rain when you killed the machine."

"Oh.." 9 looked at 7, 7 looking back at him and shrugging.

"Here, let me show you to a spare room.." 40 said and walked off.

"That'd be great.." 9, 7 and the twins follow them

5 had heard 9's voice from down in the basement. He was quite beaten up and the ropes and gag had became tighter and he could barely move. He muffled loudly, calling for 9, hoping, PREYING that 9 would hear him and free him from this pain. He muffled scream but it was very quiet. And faint. Though 9 heard it a bit, of course faintly, but his curiosity got the best of him and looked over towards the basement, raising his brow and looked at Oliver, "what's down there?.." He stopped following 7, the twins and 40. 40 looked at Oliver and raised her brow as 5 muffled more and withered around, chains rattling around his wrists with the ends of the chains locked up to the pole. 5 started crying and muffled screamed for his brother.

Oliver looked at the basement, "just some of my.. business-"

"He has someone tied up down there!" 19 blurted out, ears flattening and not being able to the keep this thing a secret for any longer.

"What?! Oliver!! Is this true!?" 40 looked very shocked.

7 and 9 looked at each other worriedly, shocked and confused.

5 muffled and pulled against the chains, the rope around him tightening around his burlap and cutting into his skin. He whimpered and muffled screamed one last time.

40, 19, 9 and 7 quickly ran some the basement, Oliver getting anxious and followed. 9 and 7 looked at 5, their eyes going wide in shocked about him being alive, and tied up like this.

"5!!" The couple yelled and ran to him. 5 muffled at them, then looked at Oliver and muffle screamed in fear.

"How could they do this to you?!" 9 whimpered, him and 7 quickly kneeling down next to him, 7 untying him and 9 starting to take the tape off 5's mouth. 5 muffling in pain with every layer that came off his mouth. 40 and 19 ran to them and helped untie him. 5 teared up, in a heap on relief and pain, 9 getting the last layer of tape off his mouth. 5 coughed violently and gasped for air. That tape was over his mouth for the whole time he had been down there.

9 and 7 look at Oliver and growled.

"Don't let him near me!!!" 5 yelled, obviously very scared as he started sobbing.

They finished up untying him, as soon as those ropes and chains were off, he jumped away from 40 and 19 and latched onto 7 and 9, shaking violently. 7 and 9 held him close, 5 crying and still coughing violently. 9 rubbed his back.

"Oliver! Explain yourself!" 40 snapped.

"It was a misunderstanding, 40! I didn't know they were friends!"

"Apologise to this poor ma-"

"No DONT LET HIM TALK OR TOUCH ME!!" 5 sobbed and dug his fingers into 9.

"Gah! 5! Not to deep!" 9 whined.

"Come on, let's get him out of here." 7 scolded at Oliver and helped 5 and 9 up. 9 and 7 kept 5 close to them as they quickly walked out, 40, 19 and Oliver following behind.

"We have a workshop, come, follow me." 19 said and led them to the room She had mentioned.

5 snuggled into 9 and looked at him, sniffing, "n-not exactly t-the best reunion in the w-world.. huh?.."

9 looked at him and smiled sweetly, "no.. not really.. but you're back.. and that's all that matters."

"5.. how are you alive?" 7 asked.

"I-.. I d-ont know, 7.. I just... woke up.." 5 whimpered.

9 rubbed his friends back, "it's alright now.. we're alright.."

The night soon came to them. 40 and 19 had set up a room for the twins, 5, 7 and 9, having them all sleep together since 5 wasn't doing so well physically, emotionally or mentally. 7 and 9 were very cautious and suspicious of this clan now after finding 5 like that in that state. Any if them did one more wrong thing, they were sure to leave.

The twins and 5 were peacefully asleep, the twins in the same bed but 5 on another one separately. 7 and 9 were staying awake, on a bed next to 5's and the twins, but their mattress was higher then his. But they didn't mind. They didn't trust Oliver so much and stayed up to watch over their friend, just in case something were to happen.

7 sighed and rubbed her face, leaning on 9, 9 leaning back and smiling. 5 squirmed a bit, whimpering in his sleep and latching onto the blankets and pillow, panting heavily and tearing up. 7 and 9 both looked over at him, both leaning over the bed and rubbing his shoulder and head, 5 flinching at first. "Shhhh.. it's okay.. it's just a dream.." 7 soothed quietly. 5 calmed down and sighed deeply. The couple smiled and pulled the blankets over him properly.

"Quite chilly tonight.." 9 chuckles and shivered.

"Indeed." 7 nodded and laid back down, rugging up into the blankets with 9.

"Should we get some sleep?.."

"Hmm.."

"The doors locked.. no one will get in and hurt him, love.."

7 sighed and yawned. Nodding, "Alright.. sleep we shall."