Searching

The moon was finally down, the sun started rising and 7 and 9 had woke up early and woke the twins up. 3 and 4 yawned and rubbed their optics as they stood up, 7 holding their hands. 9 grabbed his lightstaff and they started to walk.

"HELLO?!?!" 9 yelled out, "ANYONE OUT THERE?!?!"

"9, we don't know if their evil, just keep your voice down.." 7 said, holding the twins hands tighter, "I know you might be a little excited, but just settle down a bit please?.."

9 sighed and nodded, "okay.. sorry Sev.."

7 smiled at him as they kept walking. 

3 and 4 let go of 7's hands as they started to run around, chasing each other and cataloging different things. 7 smiled at the two as she walks up to 9 and held his hand. 9 kept looking around, "we should look in the houses upcoming.."
7 nods, "good idea."

As they approached the first destroyed house, 3 stopped at the entrance and looked around, flickering his lights.

"3! Come on!" 7 called out.

3 flinched a bit as he ran to them.

The twins stayed close to 9 and 7 as 9 moved his lightstaff around to light up to dark house. 7 kept the twins close to her as she continued looking around.

After a few hours, they had been searching the destroyed houses but no luck.

9 sits down on some metal as the twins started running around, chasing each other once again as 7 and 9 watched, chuckling softly.

"... maybe there are no others... maybe 3 was just imagining it.." 7 sighed.
9 groaned a bit, "probably..."
7 looked at 3 and 4, sighing again, "let's just rest here for a while.." she sat down next to 9.

3 and 4 were happily playing around, throwing a small ball like thing. 4 threw the small ball away. 4 whimpered silently. 3 waved reassuringly and ran after where the ball went. 3 looks around for the small ball but it was no where to be found.

He sighs and was about to walk back to the others till the small ball was thrown at tje back of his head. 3 quickly turned around and looks around. He walks around a bit as he catalogued.

Though there was still nothing or no one around. 3 looked confused but then smiled, shrugged, grabbed the ball and ran back to 4, 7 and 9. But once he got back, they weren't there. 3 looked around rapidly, even running around the area worried.

He started to catalogue and slowly just broke down, scared and alone as he hugged himself as he kept walking.

It slowly became dark and there was still no sign of 4, 7 or 9. 3 was still so very scared, this was the first time he had ever been away from 4, and he missed them all so much. The young boy kept walking around, starting to cry. After a few minutes, he started to hear strange noises coming from every direction as he started to have a panic attack and looked for somewhere to hide.

3 was about to run to a peice of metal till a claw wrapped around his waist and lifted him up. It was of course a machine, with a scarier look. It's face was like the Cat Beasts skull but it had horns on its head, a body also like the Cat Beast but it had wings and a tail with spikes coming out its tail on the sides of its wings.

3 screamed silently as he struggled to get out the machines grip. Though the struggling boy only made the beasts grip tighter. 3 cried as he shook his head. The machine huffed, put 3 in its Jaw and started walking off. 3 still tried his hardest to get away from the machine, but it was no use. The machines tight jaws were just to strong.

The young boy whimpered silently and looked around rapidly as the machine kept running off.