Who Are You?

It had almost been a year since the death of their friends. 3, 4, 7 and 9 were laying under the stars, watching the fire sizzle in front of them as they leaned against a small peice of metal. 3 was cuddled up to 9 and 4 was cuddled up to 7. As the small twins slept, 7 and 9 talked quietly.

"It's so nice out here.." 9 smiles and looked at the sky, "5 would've loved this.."
"Mm.. they all would have.." 7 nodded in agreement, "but, instead their with the stars.. so.. their lucky!"
9 chuckles a bit.
7 smiles at him and held his hand. 9 looks at her and smiles lovingly as he held her hand back tightly.
The young female gave him a small nuzzle as she pats 4's hooded head.

As 7 rested her head on 9's shoulder, the fire's light was getting less brighter, slowly being put out by the breeze. 9 sighs and looks around, humming a small tune as he grabbed his lightstaff he had remade, stabbed the end in the ground and turned the bulb on. 7 started to scan the area they were in, her eyes slowly moving from one side of her optics, to another. 9 also scanned the area, holding 3 and 7 close. The young female sighs as she tightened her grip around 4 and laid her head back down on 9s shoulder.

"Sleep Sev... I'll keep watch for a while.." 9 smiled.
"Nonsense.. I'd rather stay up and keep watch with you!" 7 replied.
"But you're always keeping watch, don't you trust me?.." 9 asked, tilting his head with a sorta sad expression.
"No it's not that I trust you completely- it's just... living with the twins for most of my life, and protecting them from harm has gotten me used to staying up all night watching over them.." 7 answered.
"Oh... well, you don't have to really worry anymore. All the machines are gone.. I'm here and I'd never EVER let anything happen to the twins! And anyone who dies better have a good reason!" 9 nodded.
7 looks at him, kinda surprised. She smiled widely, "that'sweet.. thank you 9... for always being here for us..."
"Always will, till the end.." 9 smiled back.

7 yawned, "Well, I may as well go to sleep- you sure you don't want me to-"
"7, it's fine. I'm sure.." 9 smiled reasuringly and grasped her hand.
7 nods, "okay.." she laid her head back down and slowly dozed off. 9 looks around, holding all three of his company close.

After a few hours, 3 woke up, looking around rapidly and catalogued. He looks at 7 and 9, seeing that they were asleep. Little 3 slowly got up carefully, making sure not to wake anyone up. 3 started to walk around, scanning the area. After a while of walking around, 3 fell down a small trench, tolling around a bit, getting dirt all over his body. He screamed silently.

Once he rolled down, 3 fell on the ground roughly. He coughed silently as he got up, shaking a bit and looked around. 3 looked up and catalogued, his flashes going as bright as he could possibly make them, hoping somone would wake up and see his lights.

3 sighs and tried climbing out himself but kept falling. He whimpers silently. He then heard the sound of someone running behind him. 3 quickly whips around, having a scared expression on his face. It was dark so he couldn't really see, so he flashed his lights, and saw two optics looking at him, the rest of its face hidden behind some metal. 3 jumped back as he saw the optics and backed away, breathing heavily and tried climbing back up but fell.

3 started shaking and looked back at the optics whom were still looking at him. 3 took a deep breath and slowly walked towards the looking figure.

The figure blinked at him as 3 blinked back. The two stared at each other before 3 flashed his lights at the optics. It's eyes went small and backed away, pushing the metal out the way and rubbed its eyes. The punk hid it's face and ran off quickly when it heard 7's voice calling out '3'. 3 looks up and flashed his lights.

7 saw them and quickly ran to the cliff, "3!!!" She called, "are you hurt?!?!"
3 shook his head as 7 reached down as 3 jumped up and grabbed hold of her hand. 7 pulled 3 up as 3 looked back at where he saw the punk.

7 took 3 back to 9 and 4. 3 kept looking back at the cliff.

"You found him!" 9 called relieved and ran up to them.
3 hugged 9 as 9 hugged back. 4 ran up to them, looking at 3 relieved.
"3, what were you doing?!" 7 asked.
3 pointed to the cliff and then pointed to 4, 7 and 9.
7 and 9 looked at each other confused as 3 and 4 started to comunicate, 4 looking shocked as she flickered at 9 and 7.
7 and 9 look back at the twins as 4 mimed, 'there are others!'

"Others?!?!" 7 and 9 both said at the same time and looked at each other, unable to really believe it.
The two grown ups looked around rapidly.

"Come on.. let's get back to sleep.." 9 said as they walked back to the metal. The twins went straight back to sleep immediately. 7 and 9 stayed up, looking around rapidly.

"Others?.." 7 mumbled.
"How?.." 9 sighed.
"Where?!"
"We should go looking!"
"Tomorrow!"
9 nodded, "let's sleep.."
7 sighs and fell asleep on 9. 9 nuzzled her a bit then fell asleep.