Captured again

Thud!... Thud!... Thud!...

7, 9 and the twins shot awake from the thudding sound. 7 and 9 groaned tiredly and rubbed their faces. 9 looked over at 5's bed, but he wasn't there. 9's eyes went and started to panic, looking around and soon saw 5 in the corner, sitting their and hugging his knees and bashing his head against the wall hard.

"5!!" 9 yelled and got up with 7, running to him. 5 was making weird noises, as if he were cold. He rocked himself a bit and bashed his head on the wall again. "5 stop!" 9 yelled and pulled him away from the wall and in for a hug. 5 slowly snapped out of what he was doing, holding onto 9 and snuggling into him. "Its okay.. you're okay.. he won't hurt to you again."  

3 and 4 watched, worried and scared. 7 got up and tucked them back into bed, "it's okay guy's, it's alright, go back to bed."

9 rubbed 5's head, "God buddy.. don't do that.. you'll be okay, don't worry.." he said, "come on.. let's get you back to bed."

7 and 9 got 5 back into bed, along with the twins and got themselves back in too. 5 was back to sleep quite quickly... and started to dream..

Within the two days...

Oliver grabbed a sack and shoved it over 5's head, 5 muffling and trying to get it off by shaking his head. Oliver chuckled at the sight and grabbed a rope, tying the opening of the sack to 5's neck. 5 muffled more, begging for Oliver to let him go, but all that came out were unclear words thanks to his gag.

Oliver laughed and patted 5's shoulder, "look at you! Let's dress you up a little more, shall we?"

5 muffled in a scared tone and shook his head more, grunting and growling to get himself free. Oliver scoffed and grabbed some rope, tying 5 up tighter, pulling st the ropes so they'd cut into his skin. 5 muffled in pain, shaking his head and sobbing. "Nomph!! Pleammmph!" He pleaded, but it was no use. Oliver pushed 5 on the floor and walked to a table, looking a t a few chains.

5 looked around, but couldn't see anything due to the burlap sack tied over his head. He thrashed around, grunting as the tape tightened around his mouth. He muffled screamed in frustration and continued to sob.

Oliver grabbed a match and lit it, walking to 5, "now.. let's hurt you.."

5 shook his head, but before he could move, Oliver pushed the lightened match into his thigh, burning it badly. 5 muffled screamed, trying to get away and scream for help-

"GAH!!" 5 shot up and breathed heavily, looking around rapidly. He gulped roughly, checking himself and face, making sure he wasn't tied.. phew.. it was just a dream. He sighed in releife, before hugging himself and crying, looking at his burnt thigh and shaking badly. He glanced up at 9 and 7. They were still asleep. He whimpered and went to go back to sleep, till Oliver walked out behind him and covered 5's mouth with his hand. 5 muffled in fear and kicked the blankets off himself, trying to get Oliver's hand off his mouth. He breathed heavily and shook his head.

Oliver lifted him up and grabbed his legs, picking him up and carrying him out. 5 muffled  "NOMPH!! NOMPH!!" he yelled, though Oliver's grip was way to tight, making the poor one eyed punk quiet.

"Hush, hushhhh.." Oliver huffed. He walked to the basement. 5 shook his head, trying to get away. Oliver went down to the basement, laying 5 down on his stomach and grabbed a roll of tape, wrapping it all up around 5's mouth. 5 muffled cried, trying to get away till Oliver taped 5's hands and legs up, putting a sack over the one eyed stitchpunks head and throwing him over his shoulder, walking out the basement and out the house.

5 withered around and muffled, hoping someone would hear or see, but nothing or no one.

It felt like ages, before Oliver finally got to the destination he wanted and put 5 down on a table, tying him up tighter with chain. 5 shook his head around as the sack came off his head. The one eyed punk then looked at Oliver and muffled, pleading to be let go. Though, of course, Oliver didn't listen and blind folded him.

"Sweet dreams, 5~.."