Important

Hello my precious readers. Thank you so much for over 300 reads, and 21 stars. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't have the motivation to work on this book anymore. Watching each episode and copying down what the characters are saying, and each scene, gets really tiring. If somehow someone gets inspired by this book (and I honestly don't know why this book kinda sucks) and wants to write off of it, or wants to make a character similar to mines, go ahead. Just as long as you credit me. I am not saying that this is officially discontinued, as I might update it by writing one-shots or making another chapter, if I decide to continue it, there will be extremely slow updates. But as for now, its discontinued. 

Enough about that, I have decided to make another book I am motivated to write about. 

Friday Night Funkin' x Fem!Reader!!! (Woohoo!!) I have become obsessed with FNF, and I really love the game, so I have decided to make a fanfiction about it because there really isn't much. Not only will I be writing a story there, but, I will also be accepting one-shot and headcanon requests. So, if you like or know FNF, go check it out maybe! 

Again, thank you so much for the support, I appreciate it. Have a nice day/afternoon/night, and don't forget to drink water!