Looks !

@BBteasparkle2

um ty for giving me an idea of a name for the reader's second personality ig- even though you didn't have the intention to bc you commented somewhere else on my story ; ;' I feel stupid
The name is: Hope. (A/N: AAHHHHHHDHDHEUWH)

But anyways here how you guys look:

Yes, I drew this myself and I drew it a while ago, I have been procrastinating which has stopped me from posting this

Yes, I drew this myself and I drew it a while ago, I have been procrastinating which has stopped me from posting this. I apologize in advance.

But if you do not like the way you look, obviously you can change it! The right left side is the reader's second personality, the eye shows how your eyes look during your switch, and the right side shows your normal personality. (They are some examples)

But, I plan on posting the next chapter this or the next week. I again apologize for the wait. When creating the chapters I watch the HxH (2011) episodes and sometimes have to copy the dialogue and what is going on, it takes a while. I'm online on wattpad but I'm just reading stories, I can't find myself to have the energy to make another chapter, another reason is because of school. Obviously, I will make another one, but probably next week.

My point is, maybe I'll make a one shot of Gon and a one shot of Killua, the one shots will have nothing to do with the hxh plot. Maybe that will make up for it.

Have a nice day/night. :3