Phase x Two - A x Surprising x Challenge

Last Chapter, (Y/N) POV:

"Aw, okay..." I said as I got off of him, I swore his face had a look of disappointment... Oh well! "Anyways, look! I came with Gon and Kurapika!" I said whilst pointing at them.

(Y/N) POV:

As soon as I said that, Killua's face lit up, "Gon!" he said while walking over to them. "Killua!" I heard Gon said. 'Of course... He leaves me TwT' I thought. 

Quickly, I followed behind Killua. "I can't believe you actually got here... I thought you were done for." He paused for a minute, "Then I would've believed a girl got here and not two boys!" Killua said, with a surprised looking face. I playfully punched his elbow. "Oh shut up!" I said, laughing. 

"I just tracked Leorio's cologne." Gon replied to Killua. "Cologne? That was how?" Killua questioned, "You definitely are weird."

"Excellent work, everyone. Phase Two of the exam will occur here, in the Biska Forest Park. So, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you." Satoz said, now walking away. Everyone's attention now turned to the gate, which was now opening. 

When it opened all the way everyone heard a lady's voice, "Will all applicants who passed the First Phase please enter?" There was both a fat man sitting and a skinny lady sitting in front of him on a big red chair.

"Wow... The Hunter Exam is really something." I whispered to myself as I walked in, followed by everyone. "Welcome." The lady said, "I'm Menchi, the Second Phase examiner." 

"And I'm Buhara, the other examiner." The fat man said. There was soon a small silence, until...

Grumble... There was a loud grumbling noise! "Wh-What was that sound?" I heard someone say from the crowd. "You must be hungry..." Menchi said. 

"I'm starving..." Buhara replied, sweat dropping. Menchi stood up, "There you have it. Phase Two will involve..." Everyone waited for her to say it. "...cooking!" A few gasps could be heard from the crowd.

"C-cooking?"

"Wait! Cooking? We're here to take the Hunter Exam!" Someone blurted out.

"That's right." Menchi replied. "Your challenge for the Second Phase is to produce a dish that will satisfy our palate." At this point, I decided to not pay attention to what they were saying, it got kinda boring. '(Y/N), you should really pay attention to what they're saying, you might miss something important! ... Eh... I don't wanna! Besides, I can just ask Gon or Killua what they said, easy peasy.'  I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a big Boing! sound. "...begins now!" I looked up to see Buhara's fist on his stomach. "...h-huh?" I asked in confusion, as I saw everyone running out of the gate. "(Y/N)! Come on, follow us!" I looked towards the noise as I saw Gon yelling at me. "Right!" I yelled back at him, now running towards the group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Time Skip]

We were now running in the forest, 'Oh right, gotta ask them what we're doing.' I thought. "Ehehe... Um, what are we doing for this phase?" I asked, putting my finger to my chin, sweat dropping. I waited for a response for like 2 seconds only to be yelled at by Killua.

"Idiot! You need to pay attention more!" He yelled at me, growing a tick mark. "Oh, silly (Y/N)-chan, we need to make a pork meal for the Second Phase examiners!" Gon responded to me. "Thanks Gon-kun!" I thanked him with a smile on my face, I saw Gon's cheeks glow a light color of pink. 'What the heck? It's happening again!' I thought, baffled.