What Happened? Pt. 1

Smut with Luci won the vote- I hope I do okay! I'll mention when the smut starts so any innocent beans can stay that way (I'm looking at you Beel) or if you aren't into that. I'm sorry if you didn't vote this- I will eventually get to writing the other options later in the story if ya'll want me to! Thank you so much for supporting my story- I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

P.S.- The reader is 18+ here okie?

..~..

Lucifer's POV:

I can hardly keep my cool. All I can think of is 'Stay calm, stay calm....If you don't you will hurt her...' on repeat. I know it wont last much longer though- I will snap and I know it. For the first time in centuries I wish I was still an angel, unable to harm the one I love- My dear (Y/N).

I know something is off about her and I can tell Satan does too as he is looking around the room, searching for something- or rather someone. When his eyes focus on Asmo I speak before he can. "What did you do to her Asmo?" 

Such simple words, but said in such a way it would scare him more than if I yelled at him. I knew they found me being calm even more terrifying. He shivered a bit before composing himself again- almost proving my point further.

"Not much- I only added a little something special to her drink~" He was smirking again, his eyes slightly narrowed.

"What did you put in her drink Asmo?" 

He was a little nervous now judging from his body language.

"Just a little vodka.....I hear they do it all the time in Russia.....heheheh...."

This explains everything. The poor woman is drunk. I really really  want to kill him right now. But I suppose getting her away from him would be a better idea. Scarring her for life would make me feel even worse.

I ran over and scooped her up off of Satan's lap with a quick 'Don't-you-dare-follow-me-or-I-won't-hesitate-to-kill-you' glare before taking her up to my room. Now I just need to remember how to take care of a drunk human....

Your POV:

My vision was starting to come into focus as he picked me up and started walking away. I could see every detail of his amazingly handsome face. He looked so serious and angry but also...kissable? Why do I have to feel this way? Emotions are confusing...

He carried me all the way to his room and carefully set me down on his bed. I whined a bit. All I want is his warmth! Its only been a couple seconds but I already miss being in his arms.....

He suddenly appeared by my side again with a glass of cool water. "Drink- it'll help. Trust me." 

I obeyed him instantly, drinking the whole glass within seconds. I guess I'm thirsty... 

He looked really worried when I did that. Should I have drank slower? I really hate to see him like this- worried over little old me. 

I crawl to the edge of the bed and hug him- as both a thank you and a sorry for taking care of me. My heart leapt as he hugged me back, giving me the confidence to do something more drastic- well more like something I've been holding back since I met him.

I pulled away, only to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I was worried at first when he didn't kiss back, but it must have just been shock and surprise because after a moment he started kissing me back with a passion that could only be love that has been suppressed for a long time. Love a lot like my own. It was in that moment that I knew what I wanted to do next in that moment.