Single Pringle

Your POV:

When I awoke the next morning I felt something heavy on my side. When I opened my eyes, I saw the face of the oldest demon brother...asleep. My face went hot as I realized that the heavy thing on my side was his arm, and I was hugging him back.

But for some reason, even though I was embarrassed, I wanted to stay here for a while, breathing in his sandalwood and vanilla scent. After a while, his eyes opened too and he stared back at me for a moment before smiling and hugging me tighter. "Do you feel better?" He asked softly as I welcomed his embrace.

"Yes. Thank you so much Luci." I responded, burying my face in his neck.

"That's great to hear!" He said with one of his amazing genuine smiles. (You know the one)

We stayed there, enjoying the moment until YOU KNOW WHO (starts with an 'M'!~) had to ruin it. "LUCIFERR!! (Y/N) IS GONEEEE!!!"

Yep. Of course the idiot second born had to ruin it. He seemed to notice the situation when he blushed and yelled "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE BYE!!!!" As he pulled a sonic down the hall.

"Well..I should get ready for school?" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah...me too..."

"Thanks again Luci, you really helped me last night!" I thanked him again.

"I'll always be here if you need anything. Whether you want to talk or need a shoulder to cry on." He said in a caring voice I'd only ever heard last night.

"I'll always remember that."

I smiled and left the room for my own only to find Satan still passed out on the bed. I brushed his bangs out of his face before gently waking him. "Hey Satan, its time to get up!~" I said softly to him.

His eyes slowly opened and he looked around confused. "Where am I?" He said groggily before he saw me. His face went red as he recognized the room and he was suddenly not tired anymore.

"I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL NOW BYE!!" He yelled, his face somehow getting redder.

I sighed and shut the door to change into my RAD uniform.

Once I was dressed, I went down to breakfast and ate as quickly as possible before leaving for school to avoid Mammon as much as possible. Luckily, we only had one class together, devildom history. The bad thing was that we sat next to each other.

I made my way through my first two classes easily before it was time for the dreaded one. I took my seat in the middle of the class before Ms. Miller walked to the front of the room (her first name is KAREN) made her way to the front of the room.

"Okay class, open up to page 7492 in your textbooks and memorize all of the important details in the next ten pages" She said before sitting down and turning on her DDD.

When I turned to the correct page and started to read, I realized that I already knew over half the facts written. I guess reading mythology constantly in 7th grade payed off...

When Mammon saw that I had already finished half the question packet his mouth dropped. "How do you know all of that stuff? Ya sure you're actually a human?" He whisper shouted at me.

He'd only answered one question so far and was falling way far behind me. I was done in less than a half hour, shocking Ms. Miller considering that all the other students were roughly 2/5 of the way done.

I smirked at her and went back to my seat to wait for the others to be done. I started to think about random things, eventually coming to the topic of Henry.

Why'd he even cheat? What does she have that I don't? Is there any particular reason or did he think I wasn't enough? The thoughts went rapidly one by one until the last...

What if I never found out?

Mammon's POV:

How does (Y/N) know so dang much about the devildom?! She knows more than me and I've been livin here for thousands of years!

I stole a glance at her when I was sure she wasn't looking. She's so cute when she's lost in thought like that-not that I think so....it's just a fact like the ones we're writing on these stupid papers.

I then tried to focus on the work again. If the assignment was about money then it would be waaaay easier...

Then I thought about spending money on random things. The joy of spending is like no other, just because I can.

I looked at (Y/N) again and noticed that she was frowning. Now I'm sad too.

Then I remembered this morning. Why was she in Lucifer's room? She had clearly slept there, but did they....ya know.....or just cuddle? I know that she's upset, she didn't come down for dinner last night, but why? What's more important than eating with the Great Mammon and his brothers? I dunno.

I looked at the clock and realized that I had only ten minutes left to complete the packet and I have only finished 10 problems! I hope Lucifer won't tie me up....

Lucifer's POV:

I sat in class staring into space. It's not like I really needed to be here as I am Diavolo's best friend, but I attend anyway. I was thinking about last night, how scared and sad (Y/N) was when she came into my room. She was clearly heartbroken over the break up.

How can I make her happy again? I thought to myself as the teacher drones on and on about something that happened a millennia ago.

Soon enough, class was over and I walked through the halls of RAD to go to lunch. About halfway I felt something bump into me. When I looked down I saw a sad looking (Y/N) continue walking after a quick "I'm sorry" without taking her eyes off the ground.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you okay?" I asked her, making her head shoot up.

"YUP!! I'M FINE!!" She exclaimed a little too loudly before running away.

Something is definitely up with her.

~timeskip brought to you by a random cat that may or may not have significance later in the story~

I was walking home from RAD when suddenly the stupidest of my brothers came up beside me.

"Hey Lucifer, do ya know wassup with (Y/N) lately? She seems kinda sad and distant- NOT THAT I CARE OR ANYTHING!!" He exclaimed.

"Her boyfriend was cheating on her and they broke up. I think you can see why'd she be upset" I said calmly.

"Ya mean she's single?!"

(As a Pringle)

"Yes, but don't try anything with her."

"Says the guy that slept with her..."

My face tinted pink and I looked away from the light haired demon. "I-it's not like that!" I said- or rather stammered.

"Okay bye now." The younger demon sprinted off.

Suddenly a plan popped into my head. I think I know how to cheer her up!

..~•~..

A/N

What do you think Lucifer's plan is? Guess in the comments! Sorry I've been practically dead all month, I've had writers block so I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for reading!

~LuciChan666

Word count: 1236