A Nickname for Lucifer

I woke up the next morning confused. "Where am I?" I wondered aloud. I took the chance to look around the room. Then I remembered what happened last night, even if it was hazy.  I was so rude....

"I see you're already awake." A voice said from the doorway.

It was Satan. I hadn't really looked at him too attentively so far and had mainly identified him by his golden hair. I now noticed his emerald green eyes.  How pretty! I thought to myself as I stared into them.

"Um..are you awake (Y/N)?" He asked, seeing me completely frozen and staring.

"O-oh! Yeah, I'm up!" I said, a little flustered.

"Good. Come to my room, we need to scheme before Lucifer gets up." Satan said with a mischievous grin.

I couldn't wait to annoy Lucifer. He wasn't very nice last night, especially considering the situation I was in. I put on the same grin as Satan.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly. Jumping out of bed.

He grabbed my hand and started walking me down the hall until we stopped at a door that looked the same as mine.

"Just one thing, please don't touch any books." He said.

"Okay, sure." I nodded to him.

He then opened the door to reveal something insane. His room was covered in books! There were tons of overflowing bookshelves, books on the floor, and some were floating around the room! I've never seen anything like it!

"Wow.." I whispered, mesmerized.

"So you like to read too?" Satan asked me.

"How'd you know?!" I said shocked.

"It's really not that hard to tell...you can clearly see it on your face." He responded.

Was that a blush I saw?! I wondered, glad I didn't say it aloud like I usually do. I stepped inside Satan's room and sat on one of two chairs by the window. Satan sat down across from me.

"So, I want to know what annoys Lucifer, what buttons I should push." I told Satan with a grin on my face. Yes, I admit it, I'm a sadist. It looks like he is too.

"Hmm...He doesn't usually care about anything unless it has to do with us or him and Diavolo's pride. For example, if you blatantly insult Diavolo while he's in earshot while making him think you don't know he is standing there, he'll get really pissed. I wouldn't recommend you doing this unless you want to die though..." Satan explained. He then went on to list at least ten other things that Lucifer didn't like.

"Do you have any ideas for something that would be annoying on a long term scale?" I asked Satan, seeing his eyes light up.

"A nickname! A really annoying nickname would be great! He'd get annoyed over time as you kept calling him the same thing over and over...and when he's doing his precious paperwork! This will be sure to work!" Satan thought out loud.

"What should I call him though? Lulu? Luci?" I suggested.

"Either of those should work...just call him whichever you want next time you talk to him." Satan said, his grin getting wider.

"It's almost time for breakfast. Make sure he knows nothing about this little meeting. Oh! And when you do the nickname thing, act like you didn't mean to say it even though you keep saying it. Now let's get going!" Satan said happily.

Time skip brought to you by Satan himself

Satan led me into the dining room, where the other brothers were already seated. The room was huge! I looked around in wonder. I had never been in a room this big- except for at RAD yesterday.

I took a seat next to Asmo while Satan took sat next to Mammon across from me. "Well look who's here!" Asmo said delightedly.

"I'm sorry, I slept a little late...I was really tired last night." I said, making my 'sorry' face.

"It's OK (Y/N)! Everyone needs beauty sleep! It's really good for your skin!" Asmo continued.

I then noticed the food. It looked strange, but it smelled great! I took a large bite. It was seriously amazing! I instantly shoveled in another mouthful.  I didn't realize how hungry I was, just remembering that I hadn't eaten since yesterday's breakfast.

I felt a pair of eyes on me once I was about halfway done with my plate and turned to see Lucifer staring at me with a blank face. "Something you need?" I asked him politely.

"No, just observing our newest exchange student. I see that you like the devildom food." He said.

"Yeah! It's AMAZING!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad it's to your liking." He said with a small smile.

Lucifer's POV:

That was a close one. It is true that     (Y/N) is an attractive girl, but I didn't think I would find myself staring at her. I've always been good at making excuses, otherwise how would I be able to torture Mammon so often? It was easy to avoid answering truthfully to why I was staring at (Y/N). But I know the truth, and as breakfast goes on I continue to think about it.

After what seemed to me like an extremely long breakfast, everyone left. Well, everyone but (Y/N). "Why haven't you left (Y/N)?" I asked her.

"Well...I don't know my way to RAD. So...I was wondering if you could take me Lulu?" She said, instantly covering her mouth quickly and blushing.

Wait...did she just call me lulu?! Is that the nickname she calls me in her head? Does she like me? Was she flirting with me? She's so cute when she blushes... I thought rapidly.

I turned around quickly so she wouldn't see the bit of red that made it's way onto my face. Why am I so flustered when all she did was call me a nickname? I'll have to talk to Diavolo about this after I walk (Y/N) to school.

After regaining composure, I turned around to face (Y/N). She looked a bit worried. "Ok, I'll walk you to school." I said calmly.

"Great!" She exclaimed while jumping into the air. "Thank you so much Lulu!" She smiled, not realizing she used the nickname again.

Her smile is beautiful... I should make her smile more often. I thought. I held out my hand to her. "Shall we?" I asked, showing no sign of emotion on my face.

"Ok!" She said taking my hand.

As we walked to school together I thought about how different she was today compared to last night. It must've been really late in the human world at the time, plus she said she had run a marathon...She must've been really tired...I should've been nicer.

At least she doesn't hate me. Hell, she might even like me!

Time skip brought to you by Lucifer, the avatar of a single mom

We soon arrived at RAD, still holding hands.

"Thanks again, Lulu!" She told me, once again with the nickname. She got flustered again this time.

"It was no problem, really." I told her with a small smile.

Little did we know, someone had seen the whole encounter...

..~•~..