IPhone Drama(dont ask how I come up with these titles)

Lucifer's POV:

This. Can't. Be. Happening.

She's dating a human. I was so stupid to just assume her to be single, after all, she is the only girl I've been attracted to in the last 4,000 years. Of course she has a boyfriend. It makes perfect sense.

But still...THIS REALLY SUCKS.

"Heennnryyyy" (Y/N) said, happiness lighting up her eyes. "Miiissss youuuu"

"I missed you too my sweet." Henry said, kissing her cheek softly.

Just then a nurse came in. "She should make a full recovery in about two weeks. She will be speaking slower until then, as there was some damage to the brain from hitting the wall so hard. Magic can only heal so much, so try to refrain from hitting her again Satan, humans are fragile." She said to the group of us.

"Wait WHAT?!" Henry yelled at satan. "YOU HIT MY KITTY CAT?! WHY?!"

I saw (Y/N)'s cheeks get red at the sound of the nickname he used. Satan looked depressed and angry at the moment, just staring blankly at the floor with his fists clenched. He probably didn't even hear what Henry said.

"I didn't mean to..." Satan said quietly, proving me wrong.

Henry was busy hugging (Y/N) and talking softly to her and asking questions that she could answer with a thumbs up or down, probably so Satan and I wouldn't hear.

Your POV:

I had missed Henry. Especially when I was in Levi's room with that goldfish. They shared the same name after all. I know it might be dramatic because as far as I know, I've been in the devildom for only 3 days.

I wonder why Satan and Luci look so sad. Is it because I can't talk? Then the questions started.

"Are they really demons?" Henry asked. I gave him a thumbs up.

"Are they mean or scary?" Thumbs down.

"Why do they look depressed?" I shrugged my shoulders slightly.

"Are they usually depressed?" Thumbs down.

This went on for about 20 minutes before Henry said goodbye and had to return to the human world. I was a bit sad to see him go, but I would see him again in a year. I think I'm in a pretty good mood after the visit, after all, I can't stop smiling.

Luci and Satan still look depressed though. I wonder why they are so upset.

~Time skip of one week brought to you by your clueless self~

A week went by before I was released from the devildom's hospital. Satan and Luci visited every day, sometimes bringing along a brother or two. I could pretty much speak normally now and I can move my head, as long as it isn't too fast.

Henry also has Barbatos bring me my cell phone from the human world(it's an iPhone 10 cuz apple is the best) so I could text my boyfriend and parents, even if they had no idea that I was in hell instead of Japan. I could now see all of my friends instagram posts!

Yet with this came some problems. The connection just randomly drops a lot, so I have to spend most of my time in the living room if I want to have a half decent connection.

The brothers were also interested in what they called 'the human devilgram' and what kinds of things the humans posted. It did get annoying to have a bunch of people looking over my shoulder though.

Today was a bit different though. When I woke up in the morning, my IPhone was missing. "I swear it was right here..." I said to myself softly. "WELP, I GUESS IT'S GONE." I said, too lazy to go look for it. I then proceeded to breakfast.

Everyone in the room was sitting there staring at me with completely blank expressions, except Asmo...he looked strangely excited.

"Good morning kitty cat" Satan greeted me with emphasis on the words 'kitty cat'.

"Excuse me? Would you care to repeat that?" I asked him, wondering if I heard what I thought I did.

"I said good morning kitty cat." He repeated.

"How do you know my nickname?" I asked him, getting a bit flustered.

"Oh, he just wanted to call you a nickname, just like the one you call me." Luci said nonchalantly.

I'm suspicious now. "What did you do?" I said quietly, giving off an aura that could be mistaken for a demon's. Mammon got up from his seat slowly and started walking backwards while maintaining eye contact.

"Mammon, stay." I said in the same low voice, making Mammon squeak in fear.

"So you caught on. I knew you were smart enough." Luci said.

"I bet you're looking for this." Satan said while flicking my cell phone onto the table.

"YOU DIDN'T!" I screamed at him.

"We did." Satan responded while gesturing to his brothers.

"N-not me! I-I w-wasn't p-part of this!" Mammon stammered. "PLEASE DONT KILL ME!"

"Well, we scanned your cell phone for-" Satan started.

"FOR ALL THE JUICY STUFF! I see you have a boyfriend by this contact...I believe I'm pronouncing this right..
❤️😍😘Henry😘😍❤️. NOW LETS READ THE GODDAMN TEXTS! AND THE DIARY AS WELL!"(Yes Asmo can speak emoji)

"No...please don't." I said, practically begging at this point. Clearly scaring them wouldn't work, unless it's Mammon.

Asmo has the phone now and had clicked the diary app. He started reading from when I started to write about my time in the devildom. Thank god he wasn't reading out loud yet. His expression changed from happy to normal. When he tapped through two pages his face lit up once more. "My, my, (Y/N). Now Satan and Lucifer can't read this♥️" he said staring at the phone, clearly enjoying himself too much.

I haven't been here long, only about two weeks, but I have at least fifty pages of my emotions and observations written in there. I was now a flustered mess and Satan and Lucifer were staring at me.

"Tell me what it says." They said in unison, turning their gazes to Asmo.

..~•~..

A/N: Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter, even if it was pretty random... ANYWAYS, I was wondering if I should continue this story or not, so give me your opinion! She I'm also going to create a oneshots book as well, and I will be taking requests!(no lemon)

Thank you for reading!
-LuciChan666