Spin the Bottle

Hello! How are y'all doing? I hope everyone is safe and healthy and is having a nice day/night so far! If you're still reading this, thank you so much- I never thought my book would get this far (holy shit 2.5K reads?!) ! I am so happy to see that all of you are still reading- despite my horrible update schedule... I've rambled long enough- I just really want to say thank you to all of you!

..~..

Your POV:

I watched as Asmo called out, saying it was time for spin the bottle. My vision was getting blurrier by the second and I could feel a slight tint form on my cheeks. My brain wasn't working quite right at the moment and I had a good idea why. Asmo spiked my drink. Judging by the others, I was the only one.

For some reason, my brain seemed to short-circut, and instead of thinking the idea over, I shouted, "I'M IN!!!"

Asmo smiled at me, glancing around at everybody else to see their responses, seeing lots of nods and confused looks from the others. 

Since there were no objections, we all formed a circle around a glass bottle, wondering who would go first, when I felt many sets of eyes on me- except for Luke's, as to the fact that he's asleep in the corner- (he cannot be part of this- he too smol) and nervously gestured to myself. Everyone nodded eagerly.

Not thinking anything over, I grabbed the bottle and spun it, the bottle facing towards Diavolo. 

He smiled. seeming more happy than usual outside.

I smiled at him before going over to him and kissing him on the lips. We stayed like that for a while instead of puling away instantly. He seemed to like it as much as I did- maybe even more in fact. But as they say- all good things must come to an end- and I went back to my slightly blurry spot in the circle.

Everyone was staring at me in shock, and I mean EVERYONE. I just smiled at them confusedly before staring at the bottle again. If I could see clearly I know I would have found their expressions priceless. 

The only one I could see correctly was Asmos- and he had the biggest fucking smirk I've ever seen.

Satan's POV:

Stay calm Satan.....stay calm......CALM THE FUCK DOWN...... My demon form is threatening to show and that would not be good. Long story short- I'd absolutely murder Diavolo and I don't think that Lucifer would stop me this time. 

That fucking bastard  had the nerve to kiss (Y/N) on the mouth when we CLEARLY stated at the beginning of the game that one on the cheek was just as acceptable. 

But then again, (Y/N) seems a bit dazed....and she's acting weird.....Something isn't right. 

..

..

..

But she looks happy? If she is, then everything must be fine. Am I just looking into this too much? 

Your POV

Everything is blurry and confusing but still amazing. I don't think I've had this much fun in ages! Despite the disorienting whirl of colors around me, I could somewhat tell who was who. The angry looking yellow blob of cuteness had to be Satan, The happy red fireball looking thingy must be Diavolo, Lucifer was the menacing black one and so on. 

The golden yellow blob seemed to shrink a bit for some reason, maybe he turned his head down? It now looked like a helpless sad little blob that just wanted to be squished and hugged. I will be the brave one to do it- make the blob sadn't.

I quickly crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around him, making small comforting noises to try and cheer him up. "There there- I wanna make you happyyyyy agaaiiin" I said.

My voice sounds weird. Huh. I wonder why.

Satan's POV:

What in the name of fuck-?! There is absolutely something wrong with her. 

All I did was lean on my hand a bit and she crawls over thinking I'm upset? I WAS JUST THINKING WOMAN!!

..

'At least her hugs feel nice. Warm and fluffy and impossible not to hug back. God dammit now I really want to hug her back. Screw it I will'  I thought, immediately hugging her back the moment I decided to do so. 

Ignoring all the stares of shock, confusion, and in Lucifers case- to my delight- pure rage. I could tell he was inches away from snapping at me. Just then She looked up at me a bit confused before smiling brightly and saying something even more bizarre than her actions.

"Good. You're a happy little blob now!" 

Everyone stared at her in that way. You know- the 'bitch-are-you-fucking-crazy?!' stare. I was not an exception. 

"Uh....(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I asked her, more than a bit concerned.

"Yuppers! Absholutely!" She responded strangely. She doesn't usually talk like that. (I actually do tho lol) Something is definitely wrong. 

She then proceeded to kiss me, her lips warm and sweet- and utterly irresistible I might add. I kissed her back, despite the confusion- it was a pleasant surprise. I could tell without looking that Lucifer's expression was priceless- smirking into the kiss at the mental image. 

When she pulled away from me she passed out in my arms, a content expression on her face. I stared down at her for a moment before glaring around the room, going full detective mode. "Who did it?" A simple question that would narrow down the suspects even before they answered. 

I looked around the room, judging their reactions and immediately removing Lucifer and Beel from the suspect list- as to the fact that poor Beel was completely confused and Lucifer was just as worked up as I was. That was to be expected of course. 

Both Levi and Mammon didn't seem to hear me at all. Levi was blabbering about how this was just like some anime so it probably wasn't him and mammon was telling him to shut the hell up. Mammon wasn't even on the list. He was too cowardly to attempt to spike her drink and too stupid to come up with the idea in the first place. Diavolo, Solomon, and Simeon got here after everything was ready and Luke- Luke probably doesn't know what spiking a drink is. Plus he's asleep in the corner.

That leaves Belphie and Asmo. Asmo was smirking and Belphie seemed to be....counting? He was just muttering quietly and putting up each of his fingers one at a time and resetting when needed. Strange child.

After all that- the only suspect is Asmo. I stare directly at him and he just nodded, his smirk growing. I. Fucking. Called. It.

..~..

Im sorry this was short- but there is a reason. I want you readers to decide what happens next!!

I have a few options so please comment which one you want :3

Smut w/ Luci

Smut w/ Satan

Fluff w/ Luci

Fluff w/ Satan

Thank you! If you choose the smut option Im sorry I'm not the best at it but I think I can try! Thank you for reading!! 

-LuciChan666