Unexpected visitor

Hey, sorry for not updating. I've taken some time off of Owl House and have been focusing on FNaF and MLP. I'm currently having a depression episode so I apologize if things get a little deep. I also hope everyone had a safe and healthy holiday and New Years. Thank you for being patient.
- Sera

Amity's POV:

Luz suprised me with a date I've never expected, especially right next to the cherry tree we made at Grom. There were pink pedals everywhere, it was certainly beautiful. She hung up one of those things you cover from the sun getting into your eyes, setting up white lights to make it more appealing. There was also a neatly placed pink carpet with food from the human world. "I-I hope you like it.." Luz interrupted my little trance as I looked at her, my mouth a little open from this suprise."I love it, thank you, honey." I smiled, walking closer to her, caressing her cheek. "Before we eat, how about a dance?" Luz put her hands out for me to grab. "I would love that." My smile grew as my hands met with hers.

We happily did the same dance we performed when Grom was still alive. But this time we decided to dance longer. We both smiled, holding each other the entire time.

Luz's POV:

Suddenly we stopped dancing as my stomach randomly grumbled. Amity and I both heard it and giggled. "Guess someone is hungry after that dance." Amity said, wrapping her hands behind my neck. I giggled, enjoying her warmth. "I guess I am." Right after I spoke I felt Amity free my neck. She held my hand as we walked to our little picnic.

We both sat down together sighing happily. We had the perfect view of the stars and moon. "This is perfect, but not as perfect as you." I said, wrapping my arms around Amity. "Oh Luzzy, you're perfect too." She hugged me tight.

Amity's POV:

As I was hugging Luz, I opened my eyes hearing a sound from the bushes. Suddenly I see light green hair. My heart stopped. "N-no... This can't be my mom.." I said in my head. 

3rd person POV:

The figure came closer as it was heading towards the light. Amity quickly got out of Luz's embrace as she stood up backing away a bit. She stopped as right behind her was the edge of the cliff. Amity looked behind her as she gave a shaky sigh. "Amity?? What's wrong?." Luz was walking closer to her partner as someone screamed. "AMITY BLIGHT!" Her mom rushed out of the bushes to her daughter. Amity walked away from the cliff so she doesn't fall. Anger grew inside of the young female, she hated seeing her mom. Odalia was pacing her way to her before someone stopped her. "Don't touch her!" Luz yelled. She laughed. "What's a lame little human gonna do to me??" She turned her body to look at Luz. "Mom!! Don't you remember that 6 years ago the Isles changed!? Humans and witches both live here now! Leave my wife alone!!!!" She growled and screamed, running towards Luz. "If you're gonna hurt someone, let it be me. You've damaged me anyway. You only cared about Ed and Em...you never cared about me!!" The green haired female kept yelling at her mother. "What are you even doing here anyway!? To scare me?? To take the love of my life away?? Where's dad?? What did you do to him!!!" She finally stopped as she fell on the ground crying.

Amity's POV:

"It's not our fault your family hates you, you're a disgrace because you came out as a lesbian." I heard my mom say as she crossed her arms. "That's not my fault!!!! I kept shouting. I saw Luz back away a bit. As long she didn't get harmed, it was fine with me. Suddenly she picked me up off the ground, grabbing my black shirt only holding it with her index finger. "You've could've been a real Blight. Married a handsome man and have a beautiful family. Instead, you've became part with this disgusting human. Ed and Em achieved their dreams and are doing great. You've made us weak, Amity. You ruined our family!!!" She screamed in my face. I looked at her, my eyes red from crying. "But I have a beautiful family! I gave you a grand son! Good thing I give him the love he needs instead of hatred like you did with me. He knows he's loved and appreciated, unlike how I felt at his age. He's been wanting to meet you and dad but I keep telling him no. I don't want you to hurt my powerful son. He's much more smarter than you'll ever be." My voice turned cold as my mom threw me onto the ground. I winced in pain. Luz ran toward me asking if I was ok. I nodded as I looked at my mom again. "Whatever, as long as I keep using your father to make money, that's all I ever need in my life. "Wha- why are you using dad for-" I was cut off by her screaming again. "Because I can! He doesn't know and I would like to keep it that way!" Before I could say anything else, Luz picked me up and ran away.

"Luz, why are you doing this!?" I looked at her. "Because your mother could've killed you! Me nor Kenji would ever want you dead!" She said, trying to catch her breath as she was still running. "W-where are we heading?" "Home.." Luz said as she stopped running. "C-can we walk the rest of the way?" She said out of breath, putting me down. "Of course sweetheart. Thank you for taking me away from her.." "Of course." We both smiled, holding hands as we walked home.

Back at home:

3rd person POV:

Kenji invited Trinity over as they talked for hours. It seems like both of them are starting to like each other, in a more of friends type of way. The young females phone ringed, her dad was texting her. She sighed. "I gotta go, but thank you for having me over. I had fun! I hope we can hang out again!!" Her smile melted his heart. "Text me when you get home??" He asked. She nodded. "Of course." She smiled again, opening the door to leave. They both waved goodbye.
Kenji sighed sadly as he looked down. He was slouching on the couch, he didn't notice until now. He sat up while fixing his hair. Suddenly he hears the door open as he saw his moms. "Hey! How was the date??" He got up to see them. "Didn't go as planned, but we'll tell you all about it later alright?" Amity explained to him. He nodded. "Of course mom, you look a little rough anyway, I hope you get better!" "Thank you." She hugged him softly.

Later that night, the 3 of them went to bed sleeping soundly. They hope their lives will get better.