The future begins

Ok, I wanted to move along with Kenji getting older and starting his first relationship. I'm thinking of doing flashback stories in the future.

ALSO, Kenji is now 17 years old!!

Kenji's Introduction:

Hello, I'm Kenji. I know you already know my name but my mom's taught me to say hello and my name whenever I start an introduction. So, I'm happy to announce that Trinity and I have been dating for a year now. She told me about her exes, but I don't even know what that is, haha. I also should announce that Trinity is from the human world, but hangs out in the Boiling Isles for school, and some of her friends. Oh, and my moms? Yeah they're great. We moved out of the Owl House and got our new place just a mile away from Aunt Eda's house. I'm loving my new room. I have a great view of this weird world I grew up in. Trinity is coming over in a few and I'm really excited. I haven't seen her in a while because I've been busy. Oh, might I add that she's older than me? Same year but different months. Her birthday is in March while I was born in September. Just thought I might put that out there, lol. Also my parents wanted me to wait at least 16 years of age for me to date. Thought it was weird but never complained.

End of introduction

Kenji's POV:

I was looking around my room, waiting for my girlfriend to arrive. It was one of those nights where I felt a little lonely and needed someone to talk to. My mom's went to the human world to visit my grandma, Camilla. Suddenly, I hear the doorbell. I gasped happily as I got up my bed. I quickly ran up the stairs, fixing my hair a bit, opening the door as I see my perfect human. "Hey handsome." She said as he blue eyes met my brown ones. "Hey." I smiled, blushing hard. Her voice was so sweet and pure to my ears. It was a sound I craved. I let her in as we head upstairs. "Want anything to drink?" I asked, looking a her while holding her hands. "No, I'm ok, thanks for asking though." She smiled with a little giggle. I couldn't help but smile. I let her go up first because ladies first right?

*time skip because I'm lazy*

It was currently 10pm, Trinity and I sitting next to each other in a corner of my room. We've been talking a bit as she asked me "did you ever have a dad?" My body froze as my eyes widened. "I-I..." I closed my eyes and swallowed, turning my head to face her. "Never..had a dad.."

To be continued

I was gonna continue but I guess I'll make this a 2 parter. It took me a few weeks to make this chapter and I'm very sorry for the write block. Please forgive me-