The future begins (part 2)

Trinity's POV:

I looked back at him with shock in my eyes. "Oh.. I'm sorry hun, I didn't know." I placed one of my hands on his cheek. "It's fine, I'm used to it.." He said as he backed off a bit. I felt guilt in my heart. I wish I didn't ask him.

Kenji's POV:

I got up as I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend. "W-wanna go for a walk to c-cool off?" I didn't mean to stutter but I couldn't help it. I saw her nod as I helped her up.

3rd person POV:

Amity hasn't seen Luz in a few days. She grabbed a rose and plucked the peddlers off. Of course, she was currently wearing her grom dress for nostalgia purposes. She missed her Luz. She found a song that represented her current problem. So, she started to sing some of it.

Say goodbye to every other girl in the night behind you
Now you're mine, tell me what you're willing to sacrifice, ooh

Sacrifice
When it comes to me, don't want no compromise
This should be the only body on your mind
When it comes to me, I'm down for life
So tell me, would you sacrifice?

She was now in tears. She looked at the rose as it was now bare. She sighed heavily. "Oh Luz..where are you?" Her mind started to race. She was pacing back n forth in their bedroom. She then looked at their wedding pictures, making her cry more. She missed her lovers warmth, her sweet scent, gentle touch, everything. She then texted everyone she knew. Willow, Gus, Boscha, Skara, Bo, Amelia, Cat, Eda, Camilla. No one knew where she was. She then decided to text her dumb siblings. Emira told her she saw Luz with Odalia. "That son of a....HOOTY!!!" She yelled. Amity then called Emria for more details. The older female told her that their mom locked Luz up in a cage and threw her down into the dark and damp basement. The basement was always a scary place for the Blight kids. Amity shivered as memories started to take hold in her mind. "H-how do you know that??" There was so much concern in her voice. Emira replied, saying "A witch never reveals her secrets!" Then she hung up. Amity growled as her older sister hung up. "Well, looks like I'm going to fight my mother again to save my wonderful wife.." She sighed, looking down to see a picture of Luz. "I won't let you down.." Amity immediately slammed the door open and ran out to the manor she grew up in. Luckily, it wasn't a long run. Her body shivered again as it was a bit cold that night. "Here we go.."

Amity's POV:

Well, here I was. Standing in front of my old house. The place with many memories causing PTSD for me, along with Ed and Em. I managed to break the front door out of anger. I immediately run over to the basement and bashed open the door.

3rd person POV:

Luz perked her ears up. "Amity!!" Her eyes lit up, trying to stand but failed since her hands were handcuffed as the cuffs were bolted to the ground. Odalia laughed as Luz fell. "You little!!!" Amity marched in front of her. "Why are you always attacking Luz!!?? Why can't I just have peace in my life!!?!?!?" She yelled, her voice echoing everywhere. "I told you I never wanted you to marry a human!! And look what you did!!" Odalia pointed her finger at Luz. "You've disrespected me for so long Amity!" She yelled. "I've disrespected you because you've hurt me! You've gave me scars in my mind that I will forever remember!! You're such a horrible mother!!" Amity fell to the ground and cried. She opened her eyes briefly to see her father tied in the corner, with some cuts and bruises on his face. "Dad!!" The green haired witch ran over to Alador. "Don't you dare talk to him!!" Her mother yelled. "Shut up!!" Her voice cracked, but she didn't care. "Dad..are you ok? What did she do to you?"

Kenji's POV:

Trinity and I hung out on top of the cliff where my mom Luz and her friends were thrown off because of that weird green guy. Anyway, we were enjoying the view. The moon was so bright as the stars shined. "You know, this view is pretty but not as pretty as the woman right next to me." I looked over at Trinity as she laughed. "Oh shut up!!" She playfully hit my arm. I giggled a bit. "Why? I wanna give you complements." I teased. "Stop being such a goofball." She looked at me and smiled. My heart melted. I closed my eyes as I couldn't stop smiling. Suddenly, her lips touched mine. I quickly melted into the kiss as I didn't wanna let go.

Ayeeee so sorry for write block!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I have a job now so I don't know how active I'll be but I'll make sure to create the next chapter soon! For now, enjoy this cliff hanger oof lol.