Amity and Luz spat in a cup 😳

Luz's POV:
7:30am

For some reason, I woke up super early. I guess I'm very excited for what's gonna happen later. I look next to me to see King sleeping on the floor, and Amity next to me. I saw her blush. Wonder what she's dreaming about. I moved her softly as I wanted to get up. Lucky for me, Amity is a heavy sleeper, so is King. I walked to the kitchen as I grabbed a drink. I saw that the sun was still rising, so I quietly opened the door, thank goodness Hooty is still asleep too. I sighed with relief while closing the door behind me. I sat down on a rock as I looked at the sun. I never noticed the sun had devil horns. I thought that was kinda weird, then again, this is the Boiling Isles. I then looked at the water as it sparkled. Reds, yellows, and oranges around the sky was absolutely beautiful. I wish Amity was here to see this.

*few hours later*

It was currently 3pm as all of us chilled at the owl house. "Hey Eda, can you do that child spell now?" I smiled with glee. She smiled softly, patting the top of my head. "I'm ready when you are." I looked at Amity and smiled. "We're ready." My smile grew.

All of us then walked outside. "Alright. Before we start, both of you take this cup and spit in it. It's the only way to use your genetics." Eda demanded, handing me a red cup. It took about a second or two before a big wad of spit came out. (Sorry this is kinda gross haha). Amity gave me a disgusted look as I handed her the cup. I heard her sigh before she spat in it. "Y'all nasty." Hooty shouted. "Quiet!" Amity snarled a bit. I guess she didn't agree with the dream eariler.

"Keep in mind, the kid will be a witch. Is that alright Luz?" Eda looked at me. "Pfft, you kidding? Of course it's alright! I'm glad they'll be a witch." I smiled.

Everyone backed up a bit as Eda did some impressive magic. Suddenly, we see this kid sitting down, looking around confused. I ran up and hugged him. "Amity look!" I smiled. "Wow.." She walked closer to us. "I don't work with newborns so I made him into a toddler. Hope that's alright." Eda put her hand on my shoulder. "Eda, this is perfect! He looks great! What should we name him?" I then looked at Amity.

Amity's POV:

"I have a name that's been in my mind for a while. What about Kenji?" I suggested. "Amity, that's a beautiful name!" Luz's smile grew. I blushed as I looked at our son. "He's..adorable." My heart melted as I looked at him.

*no one's pov:*

Kenji's features were quite eye catching. He had brown hair with a green stripe, he had brown eyes, Amity's face shape, and Luz's lovely dark skin. His ears were pointy, having Luz's smile.

Luz's POV:

Welcome to the family, Kenji Noceda. I hugged him tight while smiling. Then I felt Amity, Eda, King and Hooty join the hug. I can't wait for our future.

I chose the name Kenji since not a lot of people are named that. Just a mention though, he's not named after any anime character (nor wasn't inspired either.) I know Kenji is a Japanese name but I just wanted to make that clear. I honestly like the name, I had a classmate named that in my art class in freshman year. That's what made me think of the name. I loved making this chapter, I hope you enjoy reading!!