Chapter 15: Couple contest

This chapter is dedicated to one of my new friends on wattpad 2020isadumpsterfire, 💞

please excuse any mistakes, this chapter is not edited

Blossom's POV

I got up early this morning, but I could hardly get any sleep after that fiasco. Ace certainly felt the opposite because he was snoring. In the middle of the night, I pushed him off the bed and he's currently on the floor.

"Why am I on the floor?" He asked in a croaking voice.

"You are a bad sleeper"I said nonchalantly .

"Or... you just kicked me" he said.

"I told you I'm not going to share with you" I said innocently and went to shower.

I came out and Ace was still sleeping so I smacked his head.

"Blossom what the hell" he grunted out.

"Oh shut up, I never hit you that hard. And get up, your family wants to go on an outing" I said.

"I think I have a concussion"he said as he rubbed his head. "Stop being overdramatic, I wouldn't even flinch if I got that hit" I said proudly. "Okay let's try" he said and I bolted to the kitchen.

"Blossom, the witch flew on her broom to Bora-Bora last night. I heard she came in from the West" Max said.

"What?" I asked.

"Shhh she'll hear us and come here" he whispered. My eyes widened as I saw Aunt.

"Blossom dear, I was looking all around for you, and this boy, he never want to let me come in your room" she said as she glared at Max, and Max glared back.

"Aunt, it's fine just leave him" I said as I grabbed her hand and took her away from Max.

"When I came back to the hospital you were gone" she said.

"Yeah, I had an early discharge" I said.

"I was so disappointed, I wanted to spend time with you. You should stop hanging out with these boys, they so awful" she said and scrunched up her face.

"Aunt you got it all wrong, once you get to know them, you'll love them. It'll take a little longer to like Ace, because well I also am still adjusting to his highly annoying personality and temper" I said blabbering on.

"Is that so?"a voice from behind said. My eyes widened as I turned to face Ace.

"I never would've thought you'd ever pay so much attention to me, that you know me like an open book" he said with an amused look on his face.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself, It was just me being polite"I said rolling my eyes.

"Blossom dear, have you spoken to Ian recently?" she asked.

"Yeah, but he never say much" I said, and I swear I think I saw her sigh. Weird.

"Blossom, Blossom" I heard Andrew calling.

"Jee, I'm here Drew" I said.

"Get ready we leaving any minute and Ace be careful the wicked wit.... ch ay good morning aunt" Drew shouted as he walked.

"Blossom I made plans" aunt said ignoring Drew.

"Sorry, Blossom's coming with me, we need some couple time" Ace said.