Chapter 8: Get your suits ready!

Above is a pick of Luke. He isn't as important as Max but just remember him 🙃 BTW the chapter isn't edited

Ace's POV

I raced back to my apartment and packed my luggage. As I was leaving, I heard the toilet flush. I got ready with my baseball bat, waiting for the toilet user to show himself.

As the door opened, I went and hit the person without looking at them. Then from behind me I heard a chips packet fall, and standing there was ... Max.

He had chips in his mouth which were now on the ground. I turned around and saw a knocked out Luke. Max and I ran to him and Max checked his pulse.

"You idiot, why are you checking his pulse, the most I could've done was give him a concussion"I said.

"Well at least I'm not the idiot that hit their friend on their head"he retorted back.

"Firstly, you aren't my friend, secondly I thought he was a robber, and thirdly, what the heck are doing in MY apartment?"I said harshly.

"Acey boo, when you made that deal with us, we became besties, why would Luke steal from you and then use your toilet, that's just dumb and what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours"he said as he batted an eyelash.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN"I said through gritted teeth.

"But D-dog calls you that"he said innocently

I looked at him confused. I was about to say something when we heard a groan. "Mom, is that you"he said groggily. "Yes it is" Max said in a high pitched voice.

I hit his head, then turned my attention to Luke. "Luke, how many fingers am I holding up"I asked as I held up 7 fingers.

"Seven... teen"he said. I face palmed myself.

"See now you broke my Luke"Max said. "He'll be fine there's no bleeding"I said.

"Well obviously you'd say that, you didn't just take a blow to your head"Max scowls at me.

I was about to say something but was interrupted by the screech of girl.

"Ace, why do you have a girl in your apartment?"Max asked me

"That's not a girl"I said as I turned around.

"What the nonsense did you'll do to Luke?"Duncan asked in a high pitched voice, completely horrified.

"Ace gave a knocking to his head"Max said like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Well Max, why did you leave out the part where, you two delinquents broke into my apartment, used my toilet and...."I was saying as I got interrupted.

"Hey hey no need to go into details"he said as he gestured me to shut up.

"Oh, why, you don't want D-dog to find out" I asked with a smirk.

"No, D-dog is cool, you the only grandma that actually cares about justice and all that crap"he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways help me pick up Luke" he said.

"Why, are you taking him to the hospital" I asked.

"No, we have a flight to catch" Duncan said.

"Where are you'll going?" I asked completely confused.

"To London, with you" Duncan said as he walked fast, right past me into the next room.

I turned my attention once again to Max who continuously dropped Luke.