Chapter 5: Suspicions cofirmed.

There's Blossom above ^ is she close to what you imagined :). Next chapter there's gonna be a pic of Duncan.

Ace's POV

We drove back to the hospital and my dad had told me that Blossom was there. I was quite nervous to see her after 7 years, but I don't think I'm gonna confront her. I'm waiting for the right time. We walked back to the morgue and saw her talking to two guys. "Duncan, did you call more cops?" I asked. "No, I was the only one assigned, because I look the best," he said with a wink. I hit him the back of his head.

"Ouch, dude doesn't be jealous, face the fact that my looks are greater than yours," he said while rubbing his head. "The only thing that you have which is greater.... is the ability to be an asshole, plus I have the greater brain," I said as I stuck out my tongue.

"You wound me gorgeous," he said as he put a hand to his chest. "I'm gonna go to check who's trying to steal my job," he said.

"Wait man, they could've been sent by the person who plotted this whole thing, when they go away, ask her what they said, okay," I said logically because I'm the only one that has a brain.

"Yeah, that's reasonable, when did you get so smart," he asked as he scratched his head.

"Just shut up and watch," I said. We waited for what seemed like forever for these morons to finish. When they left Blossom began to cry profusely. My heart clenched seeing this because she's someone special to me and I hate seeing anyone else makes her cry, that's not me of course. I know I'm mean don't kill me😇.

Duncan talked to her for a while, then came back to me. Blossom walked past us and I quickly ducked, hitting my head against Duncan's.

"Dude, why would you do that, you destroying my brain cells."He said. "Don't worry you can't destroy something that thick," I said with a laugh. "Yeah, I'm thick because I have muscles and you a scrawny little chicken," he said.

"Shut it" I hissed. "Now tell me what she said, "I said. "Oooh someone's in a hurry to know what their crush said," he said in an amusing tone. "She's not my crush, she's like a cousin to me, "I said. "Cousin my foot," he said.

We went back in the car and saw some guys standing by Blossom's car, fiddling with it. I went up to them at a hurried pace and punched them, knocking them out.

"Duncan stops acting like a princess and gets off your ass" hissed. "Okay, okay geez I'm coming my queen," he said. We picked the scumbags up and put them in the booth of my Range Rover.

"Duncan, this time why couldn't you use your car this time, now I have to wash the covers, "I said. "Hahaha, what do you think, my car is a dump yard," he asked rhetorically. "Well, I got you from it so...". I said. He hit my head and we drove off to my penthouse so we can find out who's playing monopoly with us.

Blossom's POV

I finished talk to those detectives when I was approached by someone I never thought I'd see ever again.

Duncan.

He came up to me and hugged me. "Blossom, I'm so sorry to have heard about your parents, I'm the detective handling this case and I promise to do everything in my power to help you and your parents get justice," he said sincerely while stroking my hair.

Duncan used to prank me with Ace, but he was like a brother to me, he watched out for me, sat with me, and never hurt in a way to cause me pain. He always joked with me and made me smile.

"Thank you, Dunky but who were those other guys," I asked. He chuckled at the nickname I gave him. "Don't worry about them, but what did they tell you and you say to them?" he asked.

"They said that my dad was drunk, and he drank wine, but my dad never drinks, "I said. "Is that all?" he asked. "The odd thing about this, is that my dad is allergic to wine, so why would he drink it, and I know they lying, "I said with tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry about anything Candybloss, I'll handle everything, and don't worry, I'm not alone, soon someone very special is gonna come" he said. And I smiled at the mention of my nickname.

"Let me walk you to your car," he said. "No no, my aunts waiting for me, Ill just go, but thanks Dunky, "I said with a smile.

"Okay," he said and walked away. I walked behind him and as I was walking further, I saw him bumping heads with another guy. Weird, I never know boys greeted each other that way.

Anyways I walked past them and went to my aunt.

She was talking to the detectives so I just went away. I walked to my car but it wasn't starting, so I hired a Uber and went home and I just cried and cried and .... cried.

Author's Note: Hi lovelies🌷🌷. Thank you so much for reading. Please share and vote. Here's chapter 5 for you.

What do you think gonna happen with Ace and the 'detectives?

What were they doing to Blossom's car

What do you think of Duncan😉?

Stay tuned to find out.

Loads of love, your one and only,
Sugar_rush17💗💗