Part 7

*on live stream*

"Hey guys we just wanted to come on here and talk to some of y'all," Summer said placing the phone down in front of the mirror. They were live streaming on the official obx Instagram page. Summer was the only one there right now but everyone else was slowly showing up. 

@Mackenzie _foster: when is season two coming out???

@ChloeClair78: Are you and drew dating?

@laurenelizabeth: where's rudy?

*view all 2,457 comments*

"Season two is coming out very very soon... Rudy isn't here yet."

@obx-fan: wheres drew?

"DREW GET ON THE LIVE!"

"Ah, there's Drew... Hi Drewbert."

"Hey bubs, wheres everyone else?" 

@draco_malfoys_wife: bubs???

"Clearly not here"

"Oh, yea."

"Oh wait here they are."

"Hey everyone

"Hey everyone."

"Hi summer," Madelyn says from next to chase.

"So remind me why we're on her again?" Rudy questions obviously clueless

"So that we can answer questions about literally anything?" Madison chimes in.

@obx_fan01: are drew and summer dating?

@starwarsnerd: What's up with summer and drew?

@catlover: why did they cast 21+-year-olds to play 16-year-olds?

@vscogirl_sksksk: drew and summer? What's up with that.

@kylie_christensen: why is everyone asking about drew and summer leave them be.

"Well in the film industry people under 18 can only work so many hours and they sometimes don't have the proper training to do some of the stuff we do; like driving boats," Chase answers the only question that's not about summer and drew.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After about an hour of talking to fans and answering questions, Summer and drew decided to answer the hundreds of questions regarding the two.

"Hey, guys one last thing before we sign off,"

"Summer and I are not dating,"

"Yet," Madelyn says under her breath.

"We're just friends," finishes drew.

Austin then came in and took Drew's place while he went back to Summer's room where she had been the whole live stream. He didn't like just staring at her through the screen, he actually wanted to be with her

"Summerrrrrr."

"Drewwww." Drew decides it would be a nice idea to lay on top of Summer in the middle of the live. As if that won't bring up any more questions about the two.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Once the live is over Drew insists on watching a movie in Summer's room wanting to spend more time with her. But the problem was neither of them could leave the other one alone; whether it was tickle fights, just teasing one another or classic pillow fights, the two wouldn't shut up, thus causing them to miss the entire plot of the movie. 

"Hey Summer?" Drew asks out of breath from everything they were doing.

"Hey, Drewbert."

"Why do you keep calling me that? Where did it even come from?" Drew asks with a laugh.

"I have no idea. I just thought it was cute." Summer says grabbing Drew's face in her hands. The two had been tickling each other all day, but this kind of touch was different, it was sweet and sincere. I also made both of them uncomfortable in the slightest way as the two were not used to each other's touch in this way.

"Anyways, I wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner or lunch again?"

"Is that even a question?" Summer asks standing up on the bed.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes stupid, that's a yes."

"HAHA yessss." Drew says taking a lap around the room.

"You're weird."

"And you ma'lady, are a goofy goober."