Part 1

I wake up to the familiar sound of my alarm. As I grab my phone and turn the loud noise off, I decide to start scrolling through Instagram. Seeing a bunch of posts of me and my friends at the beach I start remembering all of the crazy events of yesterday. I get bored and decide to watch Netflix. Just as I am starting to get settled a familiar figure arrives at the doorway.

"We're going to the beach again if you want to come." The one and only Drew Starkey is standing in my doorway. Once he hears the phone playing he walks over to find me watch Outer Banks, specifically, the scene where Rafe got beaten up by Pope. "I'm just that cute you have to watch me all the time huh?"

"No, I just so happened to be on the episode where you got your ass handed to you by JD." JD is what we all called Johnathan Daviss.

"Ohhh sure." He looks at me as he rolls his eyes.

"Wheres Austin? I haven't heard you two fight all day."

"Food."

"Oh ok." I walk over to my dresser to get a bathing suit, I start to pull out a yellow one but get stopped by Drew. He's looking at his phone but just decides to blurt out.

"No, the red one."

"What if I was going to pick the red one? Why does it matter anyway."

"Because you look good in it, and you weren't I know you."

"Oh, you do?" I ask walking closer to him to seem tuff.

"Yes, I do." He responds confidently.

"Are you sure?" I stand on my bed so that I can be taller than him.

"Positive."

"Well... Mr. Starkey, Could you please get out so I could change."

"Oh come on, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"WHAT?" 

"Summer chill, I did see you half-naked on set remember?"

"Yea, but that's work, it's weird now."

"Whatever you say," He starts walking out super slowly until I decide to try to push him, which is hard considering how small I am compared to him.

"Move you big beluga," I say causing him to go even slower. Once we make it to the doorway I push him out and slam the door, accidentally slamming the door on his head. 

"SUMMER."

"Oops." I giggle and start to change

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

3rd Person

Once Summer and Drew arrived at the beach they went their separate ways for a few hours, the girls tanning on the sand and the boys playing spike ball. Spike ball was the cast's religion, every time they went to the beach, or had free time on set they would play spike ball. Summer then decided to go into the water and drag Madelyn and Madison along with her. 

"Come on guys it will be fun." She said.

"I would rather be laying in the sand scrolling through Intsa," Madelyn responded.

"It will be fun because she wants Drew to stare at her," Madison whispers to Maddie.

"I DO NOT." Summer protest. "Guys come in the water with us." She motions for the guys to join. Once she does they all start running into the water knowing not to ignore Summer.

"Whats up shortie?" Drew rests his arm on Summer's head. She was almost a foot shorter than him standing at only 5' 3 "Get off Drewbert," But once he didn't listen she decided to splash him causing him to splash her back but instead hitting Chase.

"Um, no sister." Chase snaps his fingers sassily and starts to chase Drew around and it turns into an all-out war between everyone. Once Drew comes running back towards everyone, he picks Summer up knowing Chase wouldn't dare splash the girl he saw as a younger sister.

"DREW PUT ME DOWN." Everyone else was laughing or recording the scene for Insta or snap. 

"Not a chance." Drew smiled at Summer causing butterflies to invade her stomach. She didn't understand why she knew that she always had a little crush on him but nothing ever serious.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Once everyone calmed down they were just hanging out on the beach enjoying some nice adult beverages. They were playing some music and Summer wanted to dance, and that's what she did, she got up and danced by herself, half-drunk on the beach in front of all her friends.

"Dance with me pretty boy," She said holding her hand out for Drew to take and almost falling over in the process. They danced for a few minutes and Maddie luckily got a picture, which she was going to post later. Maddie showed Madison the picture and she just smiled, as did the rest of the group when the saw it. 

Everyone knew Summer and Drew were head of heels for eachother, except for themselves.

𝙰/𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚏𝚒 𝚊𝚝𝚖.