Chapter 11

Dipper Pov

My wings twitched as I was thinking about the sock opera from went Bill possessed me and how now he wants me to be with him. I was wondering if Bill liked me that along and if he did I was starting to feel bad.

"To answer questions Pinetree yes I have I didn't say anything about it because you was 12 but now your 19 I can. And can I pleaseeeeee torture your family now. It's been along time since you made the deal with me so can I?" He asked like a child who wants a toy they can't have.

"Mmmmhhhh I don't kn-" I was cut off by a bang.

Bill teleported us to the throne room there my family and friends were.

"Bill we come to kill you and get Dipper back now we have foolproof plan with a two back plans!" Ford shouted. "And why do you have a demon with you will sto-"

"SHUT THE F YOU DOG Bill you can kill them the deal off." I shouted

"W w w wait Dipper is that you. You bastard Bill what did you do!" Mabel screamed.

Bill Pov

Pinetree will let me kill them I guess but the deal off so. I look at Pinetree.

"Bill if I could run I would." Pinetree answer my question.

"What does that mean!" Sixer yelled

"Oh right I did I forgot. Am the king of the Demons and all of them know not to make me angry." I answered Sixer question like how Pinetree did for me.

I teleported the pines and others the prison and asked Pinetree for a new deal.

"Pinetree will to make a new deal with me?"

"Yea . . . If you don't hurt Jake family I will be your again and you can get married today if you want." Was his reply.

I stand there shocked and put my hand out and say

"Deal"

"(Sigh) Deal" Pinetree said.

Stan Pov (I didn't think I do him but here we are)

"What does that mean!" My brother yelled

"Oh right I did I forgot. Am the king of the Demons and all of them know not to make me angry." Bill answered his question

Then I see we are on a wall in chains with screaming down the hall with old and new blood on the floor.

Mabel starts crying and Bill comes to tell us we can sleep because we have special day planned for tomorrow.

Words - 415