Chapter 2

The voice

Dipper Pov.

We was at gravity falls. So we got are things and got of the bus after say thanks to the bus driver. They I was given group hug by grunkle Stan, grunkle Ford, Soo and Wendy.

"Hey, everyone I have a friend of mine with me, his name is Jake White." I calmly explained.

"I have a family in gravity falls so I am going to stay with them. But it nice to meet you'll it is a pleasure to meet you'll today." Jake said like gentleman.

"It's nice to meet you to Jake White, am Stanford and this is my twin Stanley. This is Soo and Wendy." Ford reply.

*Timeskip after get everything unpacked*

'Am going to read well Jake gets done with everything he's doing. I can text him later and tell Ford and Stan am going out.'

I went downstairs.

"Am going out I'll be back." I shouted for Ford and Stan to hear.

"OK" They reply.

I went out in the woods to read my book close to Bill Cipher ' s statue. And hear a noise.

(Finally) Bill Pov.

'I seen Pinetree go out of the "Shack" to read his book close by my "dead body" or statue as they called it. I seen a gnome making so noise in a bush. That made my Pinetree startled and go into defensive mode.
I watched and got bored after see Pinetree smack the gnome for bugging him. So I had the idea to go see him but I stop after he looked at his phone to see something that made him start to get up and run to the "Shack". Just to go and talk with boy who came with him.