Chapter 6

Mabel x Pacifica

Mabel Pov.

After Jake went home I went to my room to cry. Guncle Ford and Stan was worried so the went to call a friend of mine to make me feel better.

I didn't move just cryed for a hour.

Pacifica Pov.

I was sitting thinking about Mabel on how petty she was I was so distracted I didn't know that my phone was ringing violently.

Went I did notice it I went to pick it up.

"Hello . . . ?" I asked at the unknown caller.

"Is this Pacifica Northwest? Because this is Stanford Pines calling." Said the ma-
I mean Ford.

"Oh yes it is but why you calling me?" I asked confused and puzzled.

"Well it just that Mabel has been crying for hours and we was hoping you would help her because you two like which other?" Calmly replied Ford.

I stood there in a bit of shock and embarrassment.

"I I I I will be right there mmmmmhhhhh I just have to go talk to Mabel righttttt?" My words what's stuttering as I was becoming more and more embarrassed.

"Oh sorry I didn't I mean to embarrass you but it's great you can come over and cheer her up!" Said Ford excitedly.

He put the phone down not long after I walked over to the mirror to see if I looked ok I was red with embarrassment I was excited or to see the love of my life.

After 10-minutes arrived and walked up to Mabel's room and knocked on the door twice. She answered with a yes come in.

Mabel Pov.

1-minute before knocking.

I sat there crying and thinking all of a sudden I hear a knock at my door twice.

I told them to come in and my surprise it was Pacifica I was red with embarrassing because I wasn't expecting to see the person I had a crush on walk in my room while I was upset.

She comforted me with a smile. And talked to me making me feel better.

After 10-minutes of talking.

I kiss her on the lips.

(😏😉 Dang it got hot in here or is it just me and am sorry for the joke but dang 😂.)

Pacifica Pov.

We're talking when I was thinking about kissing her when Mabel start the first move I was understand taken a bit back but started to in joy it.

Mabel Pov.

'Dang what a good kisser.'

Ford Pov.

'What's going on?'

"Stan do you think we should go upstairs and see if there alright because it's quiet?" I asked rightfully concerned.

"Mmmmmhhhhh yeah that's a good idea Sixer" was the reply I got.

'I hate that nickname!'

We go upstairs only to here kissing noises and go back down we out a word. Nodding at each other to not say a word.

Words 479 / 482