chapter 3

Usopp pov.
(Hehe finally)

I was walking to my room on the ship when zoro yells across the ship.
"Oi!! I see an island!!"
I freeze and get chills.
I'm not a coward like they say.. I just..
I got kidnapped and raped when I was younger cause my aunt is a pirate and took me with her one time and I was happy to be on a new island but my hopes shattered when I was kidnapped..."ok longnose-kun your gonna come with us cause swordsman-san is gonna guard the ship." Robin said.
"I- Uhh.. Robin.. Can I talk to you...?" I ask her.
"Yeah sure." She says politely
She follows me into my room and I close the door not wanting the others to hear my secret.
"So uhh-  this island... When I was around 9 years old I went to the new world.. With my aunt.. Shes a pirate and we came to this island... I was k-kidnapped.." I say choking back sobs but soon just let it out...
"Oh... I'm so sorry.." She says with guilt in her voice.
"I-its fine..." I say while still crying.
"You can stay on the ship if it helps.." Robin says trying to help.
"Y-yeah.." I say.
"Well ima go get ready to go onto the island we wont be back until tomorrow around 4 or 5." Robin says with a small smile.
She leaves my room and I keep crying.
A fee minutes later i hear a knock on my door. I quickly dry my tears.
"O-one minute!" I say while quickly trying to get to the door.
I open the door and sanji was standing there. "Oi you ok? It looks like you've been crying.." He asked with worry.
"In f-fine.." I say trying to hold back my sobs hoping he wont notice. He sighs and comes in my room. Sanji wraps his arms around me and I feel.. Safe..
I hug him back and let out my tears.
"Its gonna be ok.. I dont know why your crying but.. Dont think about whatever your crying about." He says. He sounded like he was really worried.
I let go and looked at his face while still crying a little. I give him a weak smile and he also gives a small smile. "I- sorry you had to see me like this.." I mumbled.
"Usopp." He said wiping my tears.
"Its ok.. At least i was able to help a little." He smiled.
His smile... God it drove me crazy. I wasn't gonna deny it.. I fell in love with sanji during these fast few days me and him had been hanging out. I had already had a crush on him before that but I thought it would pass.
I felt a tickle in my thought and started to cough.
"O-oi you ok?!" Sanji askes with obvious worry.
"In fine.." I say making sure that another cough wasn't coming.
"Ok... Well i got to go to the island now.. I have to get more spices and food." Sanji says while leaving.
"Bye." I say.
"Bye." He replied while waving.
I felt that same sensation in my thought from a minute ago.
I cough and there was some blood.
I ran to the restroom and threw up.
The vomit had some blood and a few flowe- YELLOW ROSE PETALS????

_______
Comment if any mistakes
Vote if u want😗✌