chapter 5

No one pov.

It was the next day an hour before they were to come back to the ship.

Usopp pov.

My stomach was growling.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat but didn't wanna make something to I went back to my room.
I thought about how I wanted sanji to cook so something for me again.
I felt a cough coming so i covered my mouth and coughed. I pulled my hand away and there was more blood than before. I seen two yellow rose buds.
'Its getting worse.. Why is it getting worse so fast?.." I ask myself.

About an hour later they just came back.

I was hungry. I heard franky say something so that means their back.. i decided to find sanji.
I walked to the kitchen.
"WHAT THE MARIMO IS COOKING???" Sanji yells.
"Yeah so what? I was hungry and I'm pretty sure usopp was to."
Zoro said.
I mean hes not lying.
I eat the food zoro made.
It was actually really good despite zoro having a BAD sense of direction.
But sanji made food way better than zoro.
I was heading to my room.. But then I felt a familiar sensation in my throat.
I run to the restroom and throw up.
While I hear foot steps I flush the toilet and leave.
It was nami that was headed this way.
A cough made its way to my throat.
I coughed, alot.
"H-hey! Are you ok??" Nami says with worry.
"Yeah I'm f-cough-fine just need water." I lied.
"Ok then.." Nami says skeptically.
She doesn't believe me.

Nami pov.

I hear someone throwing up.
I walk to the bathroom which i where I heard it from.
The toilet flushes and usopp comes out.
He tries to walk past but a harsh cough stops him.
"H-hey! Are you ok??" I ask.
"Yeah I'm f-cough-fine, I just need water. He lied. I could tell he was lying.  You can hear it in his voice. AND, there was blood on his lip i don't think he knew or he would have wiped it off.
You dont cough up blood though...
"Ok then.." I say skeptically so he knows I dont believe him.
Before I could question anything about the blood on his lip he walked away.
I was going to go after him but i knew there was no getting an answer out of him. H
I guess he thought I was out of sight so he ran towards his room and didnt continue walking he full on ran.

I was going to get to the bottom of whats going on with him. I swear on my life I will get some answers.

_______
Comment if any mistakes
Vote if u want😗✌