chapter 9

This is the longer chapter
This chapter contains nami x robin if you don't like it skip some of the chapter.
__________________

"I love you."

_____a day before that_____

Nami pov.

I have had a crush on robin for a while now and I don't know how to tell her...
I wanna tell robin how I feel..
I cant hold it in much longer.

I don't know when i started to have these feelings they just happened.
I had always thought robin was beautiful, I never really thought to much of it. Then, I started to think of robin more and more.
Until... I had a dream where we kissed once.
I would feel myself blush around her at times. I knew sanji-kun liked usopp, robin told me. I dont know how it was so easy for sanji-kun to tell other people he trusts that he likes usopp.
I wanted to tell robin how i felt.
Today.

"Shishishishi! Whatcha thinking about."
Luffy sat next to me.
"About how im gonna tell the person I like them." I explain to luffy.
"Shishi! What a lucky man he is! One of my nakama has a crush on him!"
Luffy said.
"Yeah .. He likes to read. He has a devil fruit. He has blue eyes, and hes very kind." I describe robin.
'But the thing is luffy... Its not a he.. Its a she.' I say in my head.

I look over at robin, she quickly looks back down at her book...
I see a tear fall from robin face onto the book.

Robin pov.

It hurt... It hurt knowing navigator-san had a crush on a guy..
I didn't realize I was staring at her until she looks at me. I quickly look back at my book while trying to stop tears from falling.
Normally I don't cry. Especially with stuff about love... But it hurt.. Why?? I love her.
A few tears fall.

"Robin are you ok??" Navigator-san asks.
"I'm fine.." I say.
'No im not..' I think to myself. Then nami walked away.
I felt two small arms wrap around me.
Chopper.
"I seen it.. I know why your crying.
Stuff happens and you cant do anything about it.. You like nami." Chopper whispers.
I nod my head.
It was a good thing we were at an island right now cause I really needed a walk.
"H-hey robin.. Can you come with me for a minute?.." Nami asks. While walking back over to me.
I quickly dry my tears while she looked at luffy because he was laughing at zoro for whatever reason.
"Sure." I say.

We go on the island for a walk.. But it's not what I expected.
"Robin.. I don't wanna ruin the friendship we have.. But I have to tell you something that might ruin it.."
"Its ok navigator-san just say it." J said with a small smile.
"O-ok but.. Don't hate me after..
I.. I like y-you robin.." She started to blush.

I couldn't believe my ears. She liked me?.. What about that boy?..
But.. It sounded kinda like me when she described him to luffy...
"I.. I like you to.." I say with a wide grin.
"H-huh?? You do?"
"Yeah I do." While starting to blush I wrap my arms around her and give her a hug.
"H-hey robin.. Can i k-kiss you?.."
"Y-yeah." I say while blushing some more.
We pull apart from the hug, she puts her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist.
Our faces inch closer until our lips met.
It wasn't a long kiss but it was full of passion.

We started to head back to the sunny, but we seen something that we will never forget.
Zoro and luffy were kissing!
We get on the ship, i guess they heard us because zoro pulled away fast.
"I-its not what it looks like-" zoro tried to say but was cut off my luffy.
"Shishishishi! Its exactly what it looks like!" Luffy turned his head to nami.
"Nami when you told me you liked someone, and wanted to tell that person it made me wanna tell zoro i love him!" Luffy said while blushing, but ever so slightly.
"Shishishi! Zoro felt the same!" Luffy said while turning to zoro and kissing him on the cheek.
I turn to nami.
"Should we tell luffy?" I whisper to her.
"Yeah but only these to should know." She whispers back.
"Hey luffy." Nami starts.
"Im gonna tell you something about my crush."
"Shishi! Ok." Luffy says.
"I told them how I felt and now we are dating. Well I think we are." She turns to me.
And I nod my head

She walks up to me, and puts her arms around my shoulders again. We kiss.
When I tell you zoro's face was priceless it is.

Good this it was dark and no one else was awake because I really didn't want anyone else to know.

____present time____
Usopp pov.

"I love you."
I choke on the food sanji made me.
"W-what??" I ask
"I said I love you usopp." Sanji said with a big blush across his face.
"I- I love y-you to." I say as a blush crosses my face.
Suddenly I could breath better
I grab sanji's tie, pull him down and kissed him. He kissed back.
"Oi usopp i need help wi-" zoro started.
We pull away from each other then look at zoro. I was still holding sanji's tie.

_____________
I know there was a lot of kissing 😅 but I needed to hurry and wrap this story up because im gonna make another story after this.
If there was any mistakes comment.
Vote if u want😗✌