chapter 12 *the end😢*

I'm bad at fighting scenes. Sorry in advance.

Sorry it took so long to update.. my phone broke and it took a while to get a new one.

Usopp pov.

Smoker and tashagi were on our ship.
Then, smoker charges at luffy with his sea prism thing, but luffy doges it.
Tashagi was fighting robin and the rest of the crew were being fought by lowlife marines.

I ran away like the coward I am..
"Oi! Usopp where are you going get your ass over here and fight!" Zoro shouted at me. I look over at sanji, he was fighting a group of marines..

3rd POV.

Zoro was fighting smoker while robin was fighting tashagi. The rest of the crew were fight their underlings.
The truth was, robin was sick. She didn't want to worry anyone so she didn't say anything. Robin was struggling. Struggling to fight tashagi.. zoro could handle smoker with no problems but he was stubborn.

"You're getting slow." Tashagi told robin.
She swings her sword as robin uses her power to stop the sword.
Robins movements are getting slower by the minute..
'this isn't looking good.. I'm getting slower and my movements are off.. it doesn't look like I'ma get out of this unharmed..'
Robin thought.

"HONEY LOOK OUT!!" Nami shouted.
"Huh? What do u mea-" Robin was cut off as she felt something go through her stomach. She looked down. She was stabbed. The blade was slowly removed from her stomach.
Robin touched where she had gotten stabbed. Blood covered her hands.
"W-what?" *Cough* blood came out of her mouth. As robin started walking backwards she hit the railing of the ship.. and a marine pushed her off.

"ROBIN!!" nami called out.
The crew froze. Robin fell off of the ship.
She can't swim.. the crew couldn't do anything. They were all fighting someone..
"Robin.. no.. No.. please- NONONONO!" Nami was crying, she dropped to the floor and covered her mouth.
"Someone.. help her! SAVE HER! DONT JUST STAND THERE! PLEASE! DO SOMETHING!! pleAse..." Nami shouted, voice cracking.

"ILL SAVE YOU ROBIN!" luffy shouted.
Zoro grabbed him before he could jump in the water.
"You can't swim dumbass!"
Zoro jumped in the water leaving smoker to fight luffy.

'where is she?! I can't find her anywhere!'
Zoro thought to himself.
He needed air.
"LUFFY I CANT FIND HER!" he called out.
Luffy finally beat smoker, while nami finished off tashagi.
The other marines ran off to God knows where.
"Luffy, please, we have to turn the ship around! I can't lose her! She's all I have! Please.. I love her!" Nami was screaming at this point.
"Then let's go get her!" Luffy answered.

Few hours later

"I'm sorry nami.. we can't find her anywhere.." zoro told her.
"I know.. I know.. but we still have to try!" She said tears in her eyes.

The next day
*Sorry for the time skips*

"It's an island! Maybe someone found her!" Chopper said with joy.

They got to the island.

"OI! GUYS.. I- I FOUND.. I FOUND ROBIN! SHES ON THE SHORE!!  oh God! She's.. SHES DEAD! GOD NO.. NONONO! we.. we were to late.." Chopper shouted tears falling.
The others came running.
"No.. this can't be true.. this.. this has to be a joke right!? This is a dream right??! It's not real.. it's not real.. I'm just asleep right? This is just a dream. And when I wake up it's going to be just fine.... Right..?" Nami was on her knees. Hands on robins face.
There was blood all over robin, and a hole in her stomach. 
"You.. you can wake up now.. you can stop this prank now.."
"Nami.. she's dead.. there's nothing we can do about it.." luffy was trying his hardest to keep his tears in, but he failed. Tears started streaming down his face.
"FUCK! WHY HER? WHY? WHY NOT ANYBODY ELSE? WHY TAKE HER??" Luffy shouted while dropping on his knees and slamming is fist onto the ground repeatedly.
"Luffy.. shhh.. it's gonna be ok.. I hope.." zoro hugged luffy from behind.
While sanji was comforting usopp and chopper was trying to comfort nami and failing.
Brook and franky were in the other room crying separately.
"It's gonna be alright... Right...??" Luffy asked tears still falling.
"Yeah.. it is." Zoro was struggling to hold in his tears.
She was a good friend of his..
He picked up robins cold, dead body and brought it onto the ship, explaining to the others that he wanted to bury her somewhere nice. Somewhere with a lot of nature.
She would have loved it.
He just hoped nami would be ok.

So sorry for this but time skip to a few months later..

"Hey sanji-kun.. do u miss robin?.."
Usopp asked.
"Yeah.. she was a good friend." Sanji said with a soft yet sad smile.
"Hey.. my love.. what made you fall for me?.." usopp asked yet another question.
And sanji answers with.
"I don't know.. I think it was your smile, your laugh, your personality.. or maybe.. just like the saying. Opposites attract."

________________
Sorry for the terrible ending, I rushed through this chapter. And sorry for not updating in almost a year💀 hope this makes up for it.. vote if u want.
Maybe I will make a bonus chapter who knows.
Pls tell me if there are any spelling mistakes.

👉😏👉

Again sorry for the terrible ending I lost all motivation for this story, the reason being my boyfriend had broke up with me bc he couldn't handle overthinking, then a few months later I fell for someone else and got with her, she became my girlfriend, I had to move 6-7 hours away, so she broke up with me, it turned out all my friends we're fake and they told me that my girlfriend only got with me bc she was bored, then my dad keeps calling me fat (I'm not I literally eat twice a day or once a day😐) saying that I'm worse than my cousin who would get up in the middle of the night to eat and all throughout the day to eat too, I would always dye my hair at my new school and they would call me emo and I was the quiet kid so they would call me a school shooter and talk shit behind my back and stuff like that, I have friends, I just hope they aren't fake this time.

Please understand my reasoning for such a rushed and terrible ending I just lost all motivation I'm sorry.
I will try to rewrite it some other time.

-leo out.

Maybe I'll do a face reveal 💀✋
But idk if anyone from my school read this so I'm not sure😰